LNC - Late Night Crew

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love D&D, hate the LNC, they are not quite as bad as the nerd herd but close to it. Whoever said you had to vote as a group?? This stickin with the group thing and then if you don't you get sent out is ridiculous. I think after watching Jen and Dani talking last night that there may be a shift in who is with who, I think I heard Kail bring it up as well, about the 4 of them, I think it would throw the LNC for a loop and I wish it would happen, boy, Dick or Zach has got to get HOH this week, or one of D&D is going, whaaa!!!

I'm hoping that certain members of the LNC [possibly Jessica or Jameka] start noticing the lies and how untrustworthy other LNC members are...I like Eric but he really does go with whoever is in power so it can be bad for him...plus, watching him scramble has made me really uncomfortable...if he had gotten Kail & Jen out when America wanted then this wouldn't even be aproblem at this point...the splintering would be inevitable with no deal makings of people outside of the "group" because Mike wouldn't fly with it if he were there...I know it wasn't easy for him to follow through on everything though so he's in quite the position...but Dustin and Amber acting like innocents??? Oh lord...especially after all the "deals" that Dustin has with people that he feels are oh so strong that are only for his benefit and he blurts out to an entire group that now know he can't be trusted

Can we come up with their own BB8 moniker instead of BB6's Nerd Herd? They already have LNC, we can work with that. Morty's has some very clever gals/blokes out there that can come up w/ some doozies.

Here's my lame one: Lil Nerd Clan

hehe see, I need help.

I like Eric but he really does go with whoever is in power so it can be bad for him...plus, watching him scramble has made me really uncomfortable...if he had gotten Kail & Jen out when America wanted then this wouldn't even be a problem at this point...

At the time it was a group decision to get rid of Mike and then Nick...even Dick was on board with both evictions when they had the group meetings. Regarding Nick...Jameka and Dani were the only ones who wanted to put up Zach in Jen's place. So the whole situation cannot be blamed entirely on Eric...even though he really did not try hard to reverse the group's decision.

I think Dick is just p*ssed with everything now because he realizes that Nick was not the mystery vote...and he (Dick) was played. Dick's reacting emotionally not stratigically right now...and Dani's going to have a hard time keeping him under control.

The LNC isn't crumbling, its members are beginning to realize things on their own instead of "doing what the house wants". As for D/D I'm ok with ED, but i can't stand Dainiele. She's such a whiney little thing, :lipsrsealed2: she reminds me of a 3 yr old girl who doesn't get her way, the whining annoys me more than Ambers crying. I'm glad Jess is finally starting to play the game. We'll see what happens.

Kail has no one but Jen. Everyone else treats her like a 2nd class citizen.

:animated_scratchchin: I'm sorry but she's brought a lot of that on herself. (And I don't mean the *abuse* from Dick, that's a whole 'nother story)

If she had (from day 1) been more outgoing with everyone, and opened up about herself and her family instead of trying to conceal everything people might not have been so irritated with her. She's boring.

It happens every year. The big "superalliances" always crumble in the beginning. Aside from the freakish nerd herd, I can't think of one "big" alliance in BB history that's had longevity.

So because someone is boring they deserved to be treated like s**t

That is NOT what I said at all...I specifically stated that her treatment by Evel Dick is a whole 'nother story! As for the way everyone else treats her, I think they have all given her fair treatment, considering the fishbowl they're living in! She is the one that retreats to her room instead of making more of an effort to fit in.

In that case then there are/were at least 3-4 other boring people, yet they didn't have to put up with Dick's crap.

Again, I was simply stating why I think Kail gets treated by everyone (excluding Evel Dick) the way she does...because she hasn't made much effort to bond with anyone other than Jen. I'm not a huge ED fan, trust me, but the statement I made had nothing to do with his treatment of her - she doesn't deserve that, and neither does Jen (and I'm not a Jen fan either!).

The Nerd Herd of Season 6 ONLY lasted because Jen double crossed Kaysar to win HoH and turned the house upside down. That was what gave them the advantage for the rest of the game. Too bad it costed Jen the next week when she was booted because of it. Maggie completely used anyone (including her) as pawns in her sick game.

Dustin is kind of like that this year. With the exception of Amber, he's using every other person in the house.

they have no one to blame but their leeching gameplay. i for one is happy their free ride is over. congrats to danit if she goes through and put up eric

The Nerd Herd of Season 6 ONLY lasted because Jen double crossed Kaysar to win HoH and turned the house upside down. That was what gave them the advantage for the rest of the game. Too bad it costed Jen the next week when she was booted because of it. Maggie completely used anyone (including her) as pawns in her sick game.

Dustin is kind of like that this year. With the exception of Amber, he's using every other person in the house.

they had the advantage before that until bb decided to screw them over by bringing kaysar back but their plan failed :animated_rotfl:

they had the advantage before that until bb decided to screw them over by bringing kaysar back but their plan failed

Why do you always think BB is trying to rig the game? They didn't bring back Kaysar, America did. We did it because we couldn't stand Maggie and her alliance.

Kaysar only screwed up by thinking that Jennifer would be true to her word and get James out. It's okay though, because Janelle totally owned her the week after.

Archived