Apathy Anyone?

After the melt downs this week I am feeling apathetic about who wins.

There used to be HGs that I liked. Now I couldn't care less. *******

I guess Jess is still OK. Other than the voice.

Eric is OK too, but he's just so twitchy...I don't think I can pull for him.

I sure hope CBS brings in some fresh meat. (I refuse to call it a "twist," it can't be a twist if it's been done time and again)

None the less, Bring someone back. Or toss in someone totally new...that could be a twist!

Give me someone to root for.

******* <--- Asterisks denote anal rant. Please skip if such things offend you.

Note I said I "COULDN'T" care less. These simpletons keep saying "I could care less" If you could care less, It means you do in fact care.

I sure hope Kail reads this. She's the one who keeps saying 'so and so could care less', 'I could care less', blah blah blah.....

root for god

nope not a jameka fan

I am lovin the anarchy thats going on in there... Dick being himself, God playing through Jameks, Amber detoxing, Dustin obnoxiously drunk with power, Now thats entertainment!!! Plenty of ammo for us to exploit!!!

It's even worse for me... there are people that I definately don't want to win, but it looks like they'll have a good chance of winning. I guess that I'll have to root for Jess simply on the fact that she annoys me the least.

Amber is one cry fest away from being sent to a mental institution for people who love their dogs the same as their daughters... I want her gone so bad, she needs to be in rehab, not BB!!!

It's not even who I like the most anymore, its who I dislike the least....here is my list as of now... dislike the least to dislike the most...

1. Jessica

2. Eric

3. Dani

4. Dick

5. Nick

6. Zach

7. Jameka

8. Kail

9. Jen

10. Dustin

11. Amber

I with you sunflower, I will always find something to like about Big Brother. I don't hate any of the HG though I do have some I like more than others. I like that there are quite a few nutcases to watch this and every year.

i don't know why people hate this season, i am loving this season a lot better then 4/5, in my opinion

lack of gamers. three straight evictions not even lose. lackof worthy twist. half the hg are floaters

Note I said I "COULDN'T" care less. These simpletons keep saying "I could care less" If you could care less, It means you do in fact care.

I for one would like to thank you, for being one of the 3 people on earth that understand this concept.

Can we please have an america's choice soon please.. I want to see Amber throw a fit .. Isn't it sad that i'm waiting and so excited to see her not get it.. goodness... I think i got a mean streak in me..lol

I would love Eric to get HOH and then we could tell him who to nominate...now that would be fun

:animated_bouncy:

kail and jen

no suspense i hope he doesnt get hoh

but just imagine him having to explain why he nominates them after they are supposedly friendly with them....Dustin would freak.....

yep especially since others want to get out dick or dani before jury. cause both would vote the same for the winner

I would love Eric to get HOH and then we could tell him who to nominate...now that would be fun

I concur! Go Eric!

PS: I would like to see Jameka and Dusty nominated with a WHAAAmber back door.

Back dooring WHAAAmber is the only sane way to get rid of her. Can you imagine her sob fests if she's on the block for a few days ?

i COULD care... but i dont.

can i say that? sFun_ahohno.gif

Jem said it best... they all suck.. some of them do give me a good chuckle now and then, but as far as game? nada darn one of them got it in them.

It it turns out to be the Amber, Dustin, Jameka show I am done. Those 3 have turned out to be the mouths running the show. I have no doubt they will be at the end.

If someone would call Amber out on her sh+t it might give us a little excitement.

The targets that are out there are. Dick, Daniele, Jen, Kail, Zack

The rest are safe. When these people are gone it will be so so boring.

Apathy will be my friend.

This is the first year I could careless who wins. If I had to pick I guess it would be Jess. She isn't nearly as annoying as I thought she would be on day one. But I don't really care. I think the house is full of lemmings all willing to jump of the cliff to follow who they perceive has the power.

Amber detoxing
:giggle:

i've never been happy with who gets the money, if it werent for the fact that she cries and never admits to lying and backstabbing then amber would otherwise be fun to watch because it is HER mouth that is causing a lot of splits in the house.....for me what is going to be fun is hearing all these people after they get out and watch the tapes, realize amber was running back and forth with every bit of information ever given to her, and finally amber will have to shut up about how so in love with her all these people are

Archived