Which Groups Looks Like More Fun?

beaty2720

Which group looks like more fun to you ....

Jameka's group - who always play fun games and try to stay positive?

or

D**k's group - with Dick that sits around cursing and smoking and spitting and is so negitive. And Nick and Dani lay around ignoring everyone?

For me ... I say Jameka's group looks like tones more fun!!!! Love all the games they come up with. Last night Nick and D**k were even outside saying how lame them and their games were ... whatever. They are the lame one ... in my opinion. Love to hear yours! :D

They both do the same things just in different ways. Jameka may not smoke but she does a lot of trash talking and her mouth is just as foul as Dick's at times. I've heard her sling the f word like hammer.

I was thinking the same thing last night about the games and trying to have fun. While Danielle and Nick were off in the bed together, and Nick explaining that he want to spend the rest of his days with her and not talk to anybody else, and you can hear all the laughter and fun going on in the dining room. It looked like Dani really wanted to go have some fun, how she had her head laying on her hands, and they just looking all bored and spent. I understand that they like each other, but give it a break already...especially if they aren't free to do what they really want to do, which is make out, and really have some fun with each other.

I really don't like to get into all of the religious talk...but there are different levels of how people worship and believe. I've heard and seen TONS of people that go to church...swear, drink, and gamble, but they still believe. I don't think that you have to act like a preacher to believe in god and have faith. Honestly...the biggest hypocrites are in church, and that is only my opinion. I do believe that Jameka needs to give it a rest, and stop bringing it up, and just play the damn game. I think she is doing a good job so far, aside from the bible talk.

We are just very critical of them, and some things that I read on here is just ridiculous...like talking about how they brush their teeth. I don't know about y'all, but I have never seen anybody brush their teeth in a pretty way or look glamorous doing it. I know I don't...it's a messy job, and I feel that I've done a good job when there is foam and suds all over my mouth LOL

Jameka's mouth just as foul as Dick's? I believe Jameka has used the f word far fewer times (I've only heard her use it twice) and Dick has used it on a regular basis... maybe 100 times a day or more. He's also used many other words to describe houseguests. No one comes close to dick in language.

I thought the same thing ... there they were laying in the bed ... all quiet and bored with all this laughter going on in the next room. That has happened many times.

I love the drinking games they have come up with, but last night's game looked the funniest!! I wanted to play! :D

I don't think I would want to hang out with Jameka as I don't sit around reading the bible 24/7 waiting for God to tell me how to play a game. I would party & drop f-bombs with Dick any day. Jess & Eric also look like they would be fun to hang with. :grin2:

Plus Dick has been the most creative HG of all time when it comes to thinking up interesting games from nothing.

I did not start this to be a "D**k bashing page". There are things that I like and dislike about many of them. I just think that some of the players look like more fun. Wondered who others thought looked like more fun.

Post #9 ... when have you seen D**K party on the show??? Really??? Now dropping the F-bomb, I give you that 150% ... he does that all the time.

There are HG that I see party ... Eric, Jessica, Dustin ... they would be fun to hang out with!

Well when I was watching that game last night Dick was right in the middle of the game. He was playing and was in the finals. I saw Nick playing the game too.

so whatever...... :animated_rotfl:

I think Jameka is fun...the only time she is bringing up the bible is when they are talking game, and how people are acting. When it comes down to having fun and just living w/o talking game...Jameka is one of the more vocal ones, and having fun. I don't see her walking up to people to talk game and character traits and break out the bible. It seems like people are always bringing things up to her (Amber) conversations and what people did. We all know that Jameka is the mhmm hmm girl.

The only reason that Nick and Dick were playing...is because Jameka asked them if they wanted to play. I bet a dollar to a donut, that if Dick would have said no...Nick would probably have said no too.

That's what they need to do more often, instead of cursing each other and saying gawd awful stuff all the time. That's me...I'm a game person, and a very competitive one at that. I can see me making up all types of games in that house, especially Blind Mans bluff.

I don't want to hang out with any of these people... You have the self righteous bible thumpers, he cry baby's, the disgusting people, the couple that only stares at each other and occasionaly say "whaaaaat", the flirters, the self absorbed delusional group, have I left anyone out?? Oh yeah, and Zach.

I wouldn't want to be around any of these people for more than 5 minutes!

I don't think I would want to hang out with Jameka as I don't sit around reading the bible 24/7 waiting for God to tell me how to play a game. I would party & drop f-bombs with Dick any day. Jess & Eric also look like they would be fun to hang with.

Word up, my little not so dumb blonde!!

I don't want to hang out with any of these people... You have the self righteous bible thumpers, he cry baby's, the disgusting people, the couple that only stares at each other and occasionaly say "whaaaaat", the flirters, the self absorbed delusional group, have I left anyone out?? Oh yeah, and Zach.

I wouldn't want to be around any of these people for more than 5 minutes!

sSig_GoodOne.gif

If I was in that house, I would hang out with Eric and Jess as much as possible. They are the only ones with smiles on their faces in that place.

Even though Dick does think up games and has fun at times, he's so unpredictable and volatile that I would be uncomfortable around him for long.

Dustin has a good sense of humor at times, so it wouldn't be bad hanging around him, as long as he wasn't HOH.

Archived