Can You Be More Conniving???

..after reading the rule book. What a lousy form of play. I can't win by being logical, but I can try to win by cheating. I so hope BB sees her tactic for what it is, a desperate play to make Dick leave. I am not a fan of his yelling but her evil plan is so much worse.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jordansmom

She might really be. Besides I was "threatened" by the robots in War of the Worlds. Scared the crap out of me. LOL sry off topic

Some people feel Kail's crying was fake yesterday, but I felt it was real. She is not a "pretty" crier. She was sobbing and couldn't get her breath at times.

Kail talked a lot about verbal abuse and how women have been taught that they should take it, and that it is the form of abuse that doesn't leave a mark, so you don't have proof, and stuff like that. She was saying that yesterday. So, who knows what she has in her background?

Sometimes, people feel fear, whether rational or irrational, as a reaction to their backgrounds. Dick is like a shark constantly circling and going in for the kill on Kail and Jen every chance he gets, or when he feels frustrated about another situation, so he takes it out on them. I'm sure it does feel threatening to them sometimes. Kail isn't able to smile through it the way Jen does.

(On that note, I saw a couple of times when Jen's smile wavered and she looked like it was getting to her. I don't think she is always as tough as she seems).

I like Dani, but I really wish that someone would pour tea over Dani's head and yell at her, in front of Dick and Nick. I wonder if it would be assault, then?

Yeah as soon as it happened, I called her crying jag yesterday crocodile tears & now she has confirmed my suspicions that it was all an act & she had ulterior motives. If this is how Kail runs the town that she owns I think I would move :animated_rotfl:

What I don't understand about Kail is why she is so hell bent on staying in the game. She said last night her kids must be torn up seeing Dick's abuse on the feeds. She is really upset that this is harmful to the kids especially her daughter. It is giving her daughter the wrong messages. She said her husband was worried about her going in the house. She is afraid her family is upset and this is harmful to them.

Why doesn't she quit fighting so hard to stay in the game then? If she thinks the game is hurting her husband and children then she is letting it continue by doing everything shady she can to stay in the game. I think that in it self is not good for her kids to see. Her kids are watching her lie and manipulate people and situations. I think Kail thinks the Evil/Jen fight is helping her game. Don't let her fool anyone. This lady is ruthless. She wants to be seen as a victim. phooey.

Kail is super rich. She says she has a wonderful life. Yes she wants to be an actress and this might help her but is it worth it? In her words the children are negativly affected by watching her on the feeds.

For me nothing is worth hurting my family.

But to Kail I guess it is.

For me nothing is worth hurting my family.

Well, in that case Dick should take his own daughter and leave the house. He gets so upset that he goes after whoever upsets her. Poor thing, why would Daddy Dick subject her to that? After all, nothing is worth hurting family. . . right? Oh, wait I see. . . only Kail is bad.

Words of wisdom to Kail from the late president Roosevelt:

THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO FEAR IS . . . .

FEAR ITSELF!!

Thank you very much. Please hold your applause until I have exited the thread.

Well, in that case Dick should take his own daughter and leave the house. He gets so upset that he goes after whoever upsets her. Poor thing, why would Daddy Dick subject her to that? After all, nothing is worth hurting family. . . right? Oh, wait I see. . . only Kail is bad.

Kail is the one saying her family is hurt and this game is hurting her kids and refuses to leave the game. She is knowingly hurting her family

Dick is not doing that. He is what he is and I don't see where Daniele is being hurt. She and Dick are laughing and having a good time today.

Here's a glass of tea for you, my dear.

Why thank you, sweetheart - how very thoughtful.

I made it just the way you like it - just a little sugar.

You are absolutely the sweetest man in the world.

Aw darling, there must be a sweeter man somewhere

Don't argue with me please. You ARE the sweetest.

Like hell I am!! Here's your tea, BITCH!!!

Archived