Thursday's Live Show 7/26

Okay, only four and a half hours until the show starts. The producers must be loving this, having the live voting. Once again, it's coming down to the last mintue about who to vote out.

I think the majority is still the same from last night, voting Mike out. But I think it would be smarter to vote Kail out now.

And don't forget Fuskie's Live Play By Play in the chatroom tonight, starting at 8 pm eastern time!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:bump:

'Bad' Nick is making an appearence tonight. He has his hair slicked all the way back.. Doesn't even look like him.

I was rooting for Jessica or Jameka to win HOH tonight, but it doesn't even matter that much. If Kail wins, that would be kind of funny and good b/c then we wouldn't hear the same convos that we've heard over and over again.

Oh, totally. I would rather Kail go now. It's smarter than keeping her. Eric did a really good job in trying to convince them to keep Mike, but they basically already had their minds set.

We'll see. Maybe they have changed their minds again last minute.

i konw i should be banned lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

psst, already a thread posted a few hours ago
who cares it wasnt on the first page when i checked :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

soooooooooooooooooooo whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

They want Kail to stay to do the dirty work of putting up Dick.

just sayin.......

i wouldnt give those losers that much credit. keeping kail to begin with was dick plan not theirs :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

showtime :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

danielle boyfriend piece should be good :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

It's unfortunate Kail likely wont be leaving today, but at-least the stress of the eviction can stress herself enough to make her too rattled to win HoH (it worked at the PoV). I still believe she's a bigger threat than Mike, and people are underestimating Kail's will to stay in the game. As for who I want to win HoH, I want Dick and Danielle to make-it at least until sequester so they can continue to work things out there and the best chance of Dick staying this week is for Danielle to win HoH.

daniele boyfriend is a simp :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

why the live votes for a crappy week like this :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived