Thursday's Live Show 7/26

It's all about trust :giggle: The ice queen strikes.

and then nick and her are under the covers in the dark and she says "ive wanted to kiss you all day long"

what a dirty hooker

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're wrong.

She's a lyin cheatin dirty hooker!

I feel bad for Chris...even though it might be strategy for Danielle that has to be hard for someone to watch their GF/BF under the covers with someone else.

Maybe Chris really has no worries...I think Nick is gay and is just using Danielle anyway....that would be sweet!!!!!!! ha ha ha

no it isnt only reason imho why they do it so all time get eaten up so hoh comp will be trivia :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Simple uvp, it's easier to hold people's attention with edited-to appear-like indecision than an obvious vote lol.

its pretty obvious mike is going :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

what dick wants dick gets :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

amber is a turd. she talk crap about mike now wanna play nice in the goodbye message :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

AWW COME ON!!! MORE TRIVIA!!! BB IS GETTING REALLY LAZY WITH THESE HoH COMPETITIONS!!!

the fixed is in :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

hoh comp is total bullshit bb 8 is officially over :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

this trivia game is better than the others though b/c they control who stays in the game
its worst cause they can gang up. which they are doing :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Dustin gets HOH so that means Ms. Amber will be in his ear all week trying to get Dick and Zach out I'm thinking....*sigh* too bad Eric jumped the gun on that question!

Hey, I've got an idea! Lets make the next HoH one where you get to eliminate other HGs when it's clearly 6 versus 3. Laaaaaame.

I thought Eric was going to get it for a second there but the moron didn't want to win so he threw the comp.

The ONLY people I absolutely did not want getting HoH were Amber or Dustin (since Dustin is part of Amber). Figures they'd get it.

Gee, does anyone else NOT think that Kail and Jen aren't going up again this week?

Archived