Thursday, July 12th

CeCiMom

It almost sounded like Eric just told Jameka that he didn't vote for Carol. Don't know if he's setting up a denial for the "mystery" vote or if Amber won the AP poll?!?

The issue is that Zach apparantly told someone (Dustin?) that Dani was just using Nick. It went full circle and now at least 7 people know about it, and others say they have caught him lying. It's not boding well for Zach.

I'm sorry, but I really am bored with this group, hope it gets better after tonight. I have the After dark, and it is seriously boring in that house. And why is the AP guy, can't even think of his name right now hangin out with that Ho Jen, I do not like her!!! Anyway will be back after work tonight, later everyone??

Didn't know where to post this so hope it's all right here. I found this post in the live feed updates (#48) yesterday morning. Then have been looking at all the posts trying to find out a confirmation that this happened. Did anyone see or hear this? (Sorry I didn't know how to quote it, so I copied and pasted)

"Nick and Danielle have been in bed.. making noises and moving around. It looks like she is giving him pleasure... they were definitely messing around. This goes on for 45 minutes to an hour.

Danielle just got up and brushed her teeth and took a shower. Nick comes in and says, "Are you okay?" while Danielle is in the shower. She responds, "I'm fine". She clearly looks embarrassed. "

Can anyone confirm cause I got the feeling this post was made to start problems between Dani and her Bfrnd. Or am I alone in this?

:animated_scratchchin:

I think there are a lot of problem starters in the update thread this season... Today there is a post saying that it's been leaked that we want Eric to kiss a guy... That didn't leak... Someone is playing games...

DR LEAK...America asks Eric to kiss a boy!

Posted by Rod Today, 03:12 PM

It is post number 37 on page two of the thread...

SueZ the You tubes posted where people say this happened were not clear and I don't think there was any hanky panky from what I saw between Danielle and Nick.

I agree, and I was watching it on the feeds at the time. This was at the same time of night as the night before - which was 6:3o- 6:45 a.m. for we Easties. The first night he did kiss her, just once. (He was on the floor next to her bed) Later that morning he was dropping the term 'keymaster' - like one was sufficient to 'seal the deal.'

I posted two clips on YouTube that show the before and after of this, sorta. Someone else actually grabbed the moment of the kiss. All that did happen.

The next night/morning he was still on the floor, next to her bed. But they were asleep, holding hands, and that's all. As Fizzy says, "Move along, folks, nothing to see hear. Nothing sleezy, move along."

Archived