Hoh Comp Will It Be Trivia?/who Do You Want To Win It?

uvp

yep i think it will be trivia. for winning i like to see mikey boy in it.

my bad man i forgot about it and by mistake started a thread earlier today. it start tommorrow the week

why?

i know lol you right about that

I think it will be either Majority Rules or that Fastest Buzzer game (assuming that they didn't throw it away after last season's debacle).

I Want: Amber (assuming Carol leaves), Dustin, Jameka, Dick, Daniele, or Jessica to win

I DONT Want: Mike, Zach, Nick, Joe

I dont really like Jen, but I would love to see how the house would react to her winning.

Eric is just....blaaah

Guest jordansmom

triva with the fastest buzzer should be fun to watch....imagine Jen trying to think and hit the buzzer at the same time.

the buzzer are probably the only trivia comps i like. because you have less time to think

i kinda hope Joe wins it, i think alot of people plan on throwing it eric, nick, dani then joe will put up dustin and jen and try to convince the house (who all seem to love dustin) to kick out dustin instead of jen LOL good stuff right there

i really hope jen doesn't win it, can you imagine all the people kissing her ass? the power would go straight to her head..... it would be awful

It will be a Trivia HOH contest. I want Jessica or Daniele to win HOH because I think these two are the only ones in the house who will go after the "Mrs Robinson alliance" rather than Joe and Jen. Mayber Amber would too, but I don't know if she'll be around next week.

Im all for trivia and hope the questions are about past seasons to see who really is a BB fan. Fast buzzer best wtg. Hope its anyone but the Mrs Robinson alliance (I count Jen in that though they dont) or Eric. But the idea of Joe HOH would make for an interesting week.

I agree Dick as HOH would be interesting. He's the one that figured out the Mrs. Robinson alliance and he'd probably try to break it up. He seems pretty smart in the game so i vote for him to win the next HOH. Not sure yet who i want to root for in the game though. I really like Danielle and Jameka and somewhat like Jessica. As for the guys i like Mike and Dick so far but it is still so early to tell. Too much drama with the gay guys though.

Archived