Who's Going To Be Evicted?

Breakaway

Gill,

Jen is voting out Amber... as of about 1/2 hour ago anyways.

As of right now it looks like Danielle, Evil, Dustin, Jameka, Joe and Jessica are voting for Carol to go; Nick, Kail, Mike, Zach and Jen for Amber to go and... Eric's vote is up for grabs. If Eric votes to keep Carol it will be a tie and Kail would be the deciding vote...Kail is afraid of Amber so...as of now, that would mean... it's bye bye Amber

Then again, Carol is spilling all to Jessica, thinking she's voting to keep her...and Jess is prolly going to go right back to Amber and Danielle and report, she already told Joe (they're both planning to vote out Carol as of tonight)...If the ones pledging to vote for Carol to stay get pissed that she outed them because she doesn't know when to shut up when talking to frienemies... things may change...so from here to Thursday night...who knows?

Edit...woops, forgot that Kail can't vote :frusty: ...disregard...looks like it's bye bye carol, actually.

IMO

Votes to EVICT Carol: Jessica, Daniele, Dustin, Dick, Jameka

Votes to EVICT Amber: Jen, Mike, Zach

Eric: America's choice...Im not sure which way it will go

Joe: Says he is voting out Carol, but you never know

Nick: Thought he would vote out Amber (Mrs. Robinson), but he gave Daniele a bit of info so I am not sure if his loyalty is 100%

the house is divided big time

After listening to Zach and Dustin's "coded" conversation I think it will be a 10 - 1 vote. (That's if Zach is really making a temporary alliance with Dustin... as he says he is.) I think Dustin's convinced Zach that he doesn't have the votes to save Carol and so, it's best to vote with the rest of the house. The only vote going to Amber would be Eric, if that's the way America voted.

There is still a lot of time for things to change... the night is young. :animated_scratchchin:

Yup, I agree that it's looking like it will go 10 to 1. It's looking more and more like Carol's going home and it's all her fault for giving too much information to the wrong people :brood:

Well yesterdday Mrs. Robinson and boys had decided to vote out Amber. (after flip flopping 10 times.)

So it is back to voting out Carol?

I know last nite the Mrs Robinson waffle alliance wanted to switch & vote Amber out but Nick didn't want to draw attention to himself by voting against Dani. IMHO the waffle alliance will only vote Amber out if the majority feels that way because they don't want to draw attention to themselves.

I think Carol is going home. Although I'd like to see Amber go. I think it's Carol's own fault though. Everytime she talked all I heard was ____, _____, and _____ are voting for me and I made deals with this person and that person. If she would have kept her mouth shut, I think she'd be staying

yhea despite her hard fought effort last night i belive carol is going home by a vote of 9-2 with eric and jen voting to keep carol in the house

i don't think anyone knows how Erics voting and from what i seen last night no one really cared LOL, and i believe Jen hates Amber so she won't vote for her

Carol almost had it but i agree it was too little too late

Part of me wonders if BB will try to pull a fast one and announce at the last minute that the three who were given a pass for eviction for this week are not allowed to vote. They weren't allowed to play in POV. So, I've wondered about that, too. It could really change up the game.

I think America will ask Eric to vote out Amber. I don't know if Eric will do it or not. He might be afraid that everyone will know how he voted. I think he is allowed to turn down a task and lose the money if he feels that the task could end up getting him evicted.

However, I think probably Carol will leave. She probably honestly could have stayed at one point, but then she went around shooting off her mouth to everyone about the people she had voting for her. People don't want her telling that information. Jen even told her to not name names. I think Zach wanted to make it a secret thing, but when Dustin got wind of it (and Amber), Dustin had his code discussion with Zach, and it was like two war councils (remember in the candy shop with the Sharks and Jets??). I think probably Zach will vote with the majority, now. It's not worth it to save Carol if she has a big mouth.

However, I don't know these people enough to know who their true alliances are, except for Amber and Dustin as a pair. So, who knows what they will do for sure? It'll be easier after this vote, when we see the explanations and the possible confrontations.

i dont know.. we dont know if they were not allowed to play in the POV. they were on the couch when they drew balls to see who would play. they just didnt get picked. that didnt mean they werent allowed.

unless i missed the part where julie said they werent allowed?

I heard them talking before the POV, and they were saying that they weren't allowed to participate, since they weren't fighting for their place in the house. However, I don't know for sure if BB said this, or if they were speculating.

i think the were speculating. they had been doing that all week. same with voting.

that would leave only 8 to vote. uggggg.

this has been a long week hasnt it.. and i mean for US not them! lmao it seems like its been a few weeks since the first show happened.

Archived