Who's Going To Be Evicted?

Breakaway

havent been watching feeds as much but pairs gotta be broken up or its a waste of hoh

plus the pretty girl always goes first

its what have you done for me lately

someone got issues i'll leave it @ that :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

english that

kali, mike want amber out. i missed what when down

Yeah, but if Amber is evicted, that's one less person to fight against Kail and her minions.

I could seriously see this season going like last season. Where everyone kind of knows the group exists, but they don't try to do anything about it until like the last three weeks, and then it's already too late.

Ugh. That's so boring to me. I'm all for the bad guys winning every now and then, but BB seems to always end that way.

Carol will be evicted I think 10-1.

OK, I just have NOT gotten into the groove w/ this group, so don't attack if I missed something! Where does Dani stand w/ her POV? I know Amber was being her buddy, but that girl is dumb if she doesn't see Amber is hot-n-heavy after Nick. Every time I check the feeds Nick is as close to Dani as he can get & that spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E in BB City. Have I missed something? Better yet, where does ED stand in a vote? I'm trying, people, & promise to get up to speed by Thurs when the feeds level out w/ the show. But, I swear, these people are so boring! OK, my uninformed vote is to get rid of Amber, who I always thought was a snake & keep Carol, who I think has a lot of game. There.

Susan.

has there ever been a close vote in the first eviction

Carol may swing the house in her favor if Zach accepts her deal.

But Zach would have to sway his alliance and I don't think Nick will be up for keeping Carol over Amber.

ha..i'm kind of hoping that Carol will stay b/c it'll be a such a shock :shocking:

I do like Amber and want her to stay....but having Carol stay would cause a lot of drama. :scared:

I'm pretty sure that Amber has Jameka, Dustin, Dick, and Dani concerning votes. I think Amber has Nick as well b/c they are close.

I'm not sure who Jen, Joe, and Eric will vote for.

Also I know that Mike and Zach will vote the same, most likely for Amber unless the votes swing in Carol's favor.

ha maybe there's a fighting chance for Carol :boxing: ....or not ;)

last i remember the mrs robinson alliance was gonna try to get amber out cause i think kail is afraid of ambers game, altho i think carol has more game than amber

i think nick will do whatever dani tells him no matter what his so called alliance says, and i think dick has influence over dani even tho they don't talk

i know dustin won't vote out amber he feels like they are good freinds, i belive last night mike and zach were discussing (or at least atempting to) voting out amber instead of carol with dustin and dustin looked terrified altho i think dustin is smart enough to just let everything play out and won't tell amber (even tho he says they are such good freinds)

i hope carol stays but with not much game talk in the house and what appears to be more sheep then chiefs i see the house being scared to vote how they feel and going with a unanimous for carol leaving

Votes against Carol: Jen, Daniele, Dick, Jessica, Jameka, Dustin

Votes against Amber: Mike, Nick, Joe, Zach, Eric (i think America, AND CANADA will vote against Amber)

I think Carol is going home, unfortunately cause i want Amber to go cause i cant stand her crying

Archived