Week 1 Nominations

stupid noms i wonder what made her chose them two instead of going after the other pairs

Carol was talking about being on with the Chiefs...did anyone else catch that? Was she a Chiefs cheerleader?

Those are the worst nominations ive ever heard.

seem like joe and dustin may be powerhouse. i dont see how joe not on the block

Even Nick said on tonight's episode how it really sucked that Joe's ex came in because he was the one to be happy and get everyone talking...now he was somber and it killed the mood. Despite how much he annoys us, they obviously like him...for now ( you know these things never last long ).

kali wasnt in the in crowd in school

Guys, wait... we've missed a whole lotta stuff between now and what they showed us in tonight's episode... let's just wait and see what happened before we start calling Kail an idiot. :P

On the other hand, who knows - you guys might be dead on. Who knows?

She did it that way because she felt like she had to do something to keep herself from being targeted is what Joe and Dick were saying earlier. Apparently she went with a strategy of 'fairness' based on the competition because she had no other motivation to nominate other than being forced to as HoH.

In other news, Joe and Dick are seeming to be forming an alliance of some sort and Dustin and Joe were sitting next to each other and totally getting along earlier. They were even including Dustin in on the conversation. While perhaps the bad blood still exists, they also seem to be willing to try to work together to stay in the house because they are worried that next week they might be targetting the other "couples" (Dick/Dani & Joe/Dustin).

Dick's been talking to Eric as well, Eric btw is a stitch. He's been dropping some hints about what people are doing to campaign which is funny. Apparently Carol doesn't show it much on the live feeds but she's very "Christian" and has scolded people for both swearing and saying God Damn. It pissed Eric off and then made him laugh because as he told Dick, (paraphrase) "Wow, that girl really has no game at all" -- he even mentioned that she was telling him all the plans she had for later in the summer (as in July/August) outside of the game. And saying that she wanted to go home. So first one out it seems is Carol.

In other "alliance" news, Joe and Jessica seem to be giggle buddies. Jessica seems extremely shallow, but Joe is really queening it up for her and she preens like a little show poodle when he does. Reminds me of kind of the immature not so dangerous version of Beau and Janie.

BTW, Dick is really doing well at the schmoozing as far as I can tell. If he keeps it up and does it quietly and smoothly like he has been, I'm gonna have to dub him "Danger" Dick! He's been keeping everyone stirred up without them really realizing that he's stirring them as he offers little humble "Not that I know anything"'s, or "not that I've been right once" - seems to keep people with their guard down and really get them thinking. I'm hoping he sticks around.

On a side note, god that man farts a lot. And he really needs to quit smoking. Terrible smokers cough.

Archived