Thursday, July 5th

uvp

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my first impression of kail is when she said she and her family run their town...its arrogant, maybe she'll be likable as we go along

i dont like joe, he is not the fun gay guy-he's the guy that is trying to be fun but he's just gay

i do think the season is going to be great!

I want Joe to be the first one gone. No matter what happens in a break up it is wrong to go on national tv and say something so nasty about an ex. If he said that on tv I can only imagine what he has said about Dustin to everyone where they live. Bitter and dirty is what he is. They should all beware of him because he will start rumors about each of them as well. He is just an ugly person. I think Dicks daughter is milking her grudge to try to get them to hate her father and throw him out the second week. The chick that is still a hater over $5 must have real mental problems.

I can't wait to see how AP comes into this, and the things that are going to happen because of it. If Eric is making alliances with Kail already (i think), and most of America doesn't like her, it will be interesting to see what happens.

if joe or any of the ones who played in hoh comp gets evicted. they should sue bb. it was total unfair that the three in hoh gets a free week when they did nothing to merit it. pure bs already

I agree, Joe is too much too soon. I like Dustin so much better. Of the 3 in the HoH room, though, he's the only one I liked. I don't like America's person...er whatever. At least he's open-minded thouh, lol.

I think it's kinda fair though, because if they were able to be put up for eviction. Which could happen since they are alread "outsiders" in a way, it wouldn't be fair because they couldn't compete for HOH.

The live feeds will be up after the west coasters see the premier episode??

I'm in the midwest, and my Showtime Too shows the BB After Dark starting at Midnight. We've got Brighthouse cable.

I really don't like Kail. I'm from a small Republican town. I'm Republican, but I also believe in gay marriage, and other non-traditional conservative ideas. I know lots of people like Kail. They run the school board, they run the city council--you have to either kiss up to them or have no say in what goes on in your town. Yuck to Kail. :kwasny: Luckily, she just put a big target on her back as a very hard competitor.

As for Joe, I think he wanted to be the "fun" gay man, but it looks like he can't compete with Dustin. He's desperate to get people on his side, but he didn't play his cards very well. Now, everyone thinks he is a lunatic. By the way, I hope he stays in the house just for the entertainment value!

I don't like the father/daughter enemy storyline. There could be secrets there that cause pain that we don't know about. It smacks of the Cowboy/Nakomis storyline, although not as hurtful.

I think it's kinda fair though, because if they were able to be put up for eviction. Which could happen since they are alread "outsiders" in a way, it wouldn't be fair because they couldn't compete for HOH.

The live feeds will be up after the west coasters see the premier episode??

bb made it unfair but the others got screwed over by who bb decided to send in first.

I liked Jameka and Eric so far. I agree Joe was over the top and putting your dirty laundry out there on day one and you don't even know them all that well and if half that stuff is a lie and it comes back then everyone is just going to label him as the liar and backstabber of the group. I'm not sure of Kail, I don't like her so far.

Sounds like alot of new twists this season thats for sure and with Eric in there might be interesting :animated_scratchchin:

UVP, BB is a soverign nation (S6 anyone :) and therefore not protected by the Constitution.

There is no guarantee of BB life, BB liberty or the ability to pursue happiness in the confines of the BB house.

When you sign on, you sign on to be screwed with... and voila!

Kail isn't "kick azz" at comps... she excelled at riding a toadstool.. whoop! She wouldn't have even gotten to do it if it weren't for Eric failing so miserably at trying to fail.

I'm pulling for Dustin... get Catty McClaperton out of the house and let my boy get a little justice for McClaperton taking all his friends away!

UVP, BB is a soverign nation (S6 anyone and therefore not protected by the Constitution.

There is no guarantee of BB life, BB liberty or the ability to pursue happiness in the confines of the BB house.

When you sign on, you sign on to be screwed with... and voila!

Kail isn't "kick azz" at comps... she excelled at riding a toadstool.. whoop! She wouldn't have even gotten to do it if it weren't for Eric failing so miserably at trying to fail.

I'm pulling for Dustin... get Catty McClaperton out of the house and let my boy get a little justice for McClaperton taking all his friends away!

i put money that if she gets by next week she will be the powerhouse this year in comps

I have a question about the clips that they showed of the houseguest doing a lot of things in the house and the backyard of the house. If this was the first day they were in the house... where did they get all the shots of them playing around outside and stuff?

seem like the hg are giving the last three a tough time

Archived