Thursday, July 5th

uvp

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chichi :animated_rotfl:

No worries - we'll get the dwarves to do it. Or that Mad Hatter.

Fizzle might even help if she gets back in time.

She's great that way - she'll either help or run and hide.

Did anyone else watch the video that Jeffthedrunk posted? It says that 6 of them will have enemies/advasires/or someone they have unfinished business with... That means 3 pairs right?

Ok, let's see... no worries on the menz front, my "big bootie" is all spoken for. Turns out I'm only allowed 1 internet boyfriend, so I'll have to behave myself for once, seeing as how he (da interenet boyfriend) moved across the country and all for me. Funny thing, he drove through Palm Springs on the way here from FL. We're about 40 minutes outside of Fresno. He's agreed to watch Big Brother with me, so I'm excited to have someone watching with me for a change.

*puts coffee down*

Gads... I'm all spazzed. Why didn't anyone tell me it's a Disney/Zebra Pimp Theme for tonite??? Now I feel all weird.

O.o

I think there are a few of us here that met our spouses or other halves on the internet... I did and I know of at least one other, but I will not post who that is incase she doesn't want you all to know... :)

Wow... so, I never thought when I registered to actually just try my name (it's always taken)... so, imagine my surprise when I went to see if I could switch it and alas... it took it!!! I'm so happy... ok, noooooow I'm really ready for tonite!!!

You all look great, btw!!! =)

Sorry grrrl, "Maize" is already stuck w/ me... ^_^

Man, you guys... I can't even get dressed like that in virtuality. I have this mind block. When i was in kindergarden the teacher caught me tucking my lacey, ruffly pink petticoat into my panties! :lol:

So, for tonight, picture me all dolled up with a big bulk of petticoat wadded in my underwear, underneath my dress.

:lei:

P.S.

Y'all really do look spiffy!

Morty's should have a Red Carpet for 'this' Premier of BB.....

Everybody looks super fine :excl:

I'll be running in the door from work just as the show starts and will probably go throw on my PJ's during a commercial.

Archived