Thursday, July 5th

uvp

I will be up for a long time I am sure... I can't sleep without meds when I am in this state and I won't have them until tomorrow... Guess I will be sleeping until we get to FL...

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all...new here and am sitting on pins and needles waiting for this big blue wave to go away...lol The one night hubby has to get up at 3 am to go to work and I need to stay up..lol Maybe I'll still be sitting here when he gets up..lol

Hi, Katydidit! I'm with you--I want to see the differences, to see if they hold stuff back for the Showtime viewers!

One good thing, even if you don't have Showtime, I'll bet all of it gets posted on Youtube right after it's shown!

Not much happening yet on live feeds, but at least they're on!!!

I'm glad Joe said what he did. Too personal? yes. Too Much Info? Yes...and yet if he hadn't of said that I'd be thinking "wow..and ex..woopie" The gonorrhea thing is a HUGE possible misunderstanding or a total ugh..betrayal!

Right now I'm thinking "high school rivals? woopie". Obviously Danielle/Dick and Joe/Dustin would not want to see each other--I'm thinking Carol/Julie(?) are not even a big deal.

and..hi! :)

Archived