Thursday, July 5th

uvp

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have Direct TV and ordered Showtime just for BB after dark. I wish there was some way that they could count who orders for just that. Kinda like when we did the live feeds on realplayer. They can tell who ordered from sites.

I didnt have much hope after the cast was announced. But whoo hoo let the good times roll. Shouldnt feeds start at the top of the hour?

BTW I am suspicious of any one that calls me snaps, snappy or the snapster. Just to let you know.

I like snappy... It matches your whip... Waaaait a min... I just got it... Snappy is the name of your whip and you don't want us saying it....

I'm up for that, BFFL!!!

No more of the S word from me...

Ginger, its not... it shows up in my guide as SHOTe... so I think its like Showtime Two East or something.

If you have a DVR you should be able to search for programs to record by name and find it that way... that's what I did.

Have to give kudos to Jameka for making sure she wasn't the odd one out when choosing partners. Gotta take that bull by the horns.

Was Joe indicating regret to Nick when she hauled him off? Did he 'pre-arrange' something with eye contact?

If I were Nick, I'b be glad it turned out the way it did.

Sorry Gingersnaps, I just always have called you that, you always have something snappy to say, actually your sense of humor always cracks me up and I usually agree with you, calling you snaps was not meant to in any disrespectful way, I tend to shorten names sometimes

the gameplay i made or the general one

due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

Gonna have to demand a refund if they don't start showing some live feed soon! I say just let the darn cameras roll. Give us super-fans what we want!!

I know they are taking forever. I am now thinking they might not begin them till the Showtime starts.. :lipsrsealed2:

the game play one. where we all posting pics and naming it a houseguest. that was funny as h*ll!!

I know they are taking forever. I am now thinking they might not begin them till the Showtime starts..

They never start the feeds before midnight on the east coast...

My Showtime channel is called SHOW2, and it is number 241, if you have Brighthouse cable. If you can bring up the menu, you can see if it is the right one. :animated_bouncy:

Does anyone know if I can find the picture thread from last summer??
here ya go, mj

BB7 Picture Archives

I assume the BB'ers are mostly night owls..

Well certainly the Mids and Westies are. We Easties can't do it every night - but we do our best. Even the Centrals have it better than we do there.

We're on East Coast time, but I'm a notorious insomniac. I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to watch the feeds plus Showtime Two at the same time, to figure out if they have different feeds from the normal ones!

Archived