Tried Out

Justin

Anyone here tried out for Big Brother before? I wish I could, I'm sadly too young. I think I'd do well in the house, not the game, but in the house. I sorta just sleep and eat now, not very different in the house. Game-wise I'm pretty sure everyone would be annoyed with me, haha.

I got as close to sending in the application with a tape. obviously wasnt chosen. And now my time has come and gone. That was probably the last year that I ever had a shot. Now i'm older wiser and way to boring for bb lol

Hi Justin! Welcome to the Board!

I've never applied but am quite sure I would go out my freakin' mind without my computer for 70-some days!

Besides, I know I'd be missing out on all the fun here and ... you guys'd all be talkin' about me...!

:1eye:

There are several that post here that made it to the semi finals this season... If we are lucky maybe Howie, James, or Marcellas will post again this season...

uhh i think marcelass is done with us... :giljotiini: after last season... and i for one wont miss his post.

but i would love to have howie come back around.. cause i :inlove: howie.

james? whatever.

Howie is a hoot... I know some of the other past houseguests read here, but I don't think any of them have posted...

Nope... Wonder if she is an alt LOL... It was her, Loudmouth, and Kelegyrl wasn't it? There was another one too, gosh can't remember them all...

What's the age now? I always assumed it was 21, but we've seen to my knowledge, an 18 and 20 year old. I assumed they were just exceptions! :animated_scratchchin:

I'm waayy to young, I'm only 17. heh

I'm thinking it'd be pretty boring going on the show and not being able to drink with everyone. 100% sober around drunks at all times, can't see it being too grand of a time!

the last underage person didnt last too long... and she didnt leave any lasting memories either. there just that line that people jump when they turn 21 and to hang out with people under 21 seems "beneath them. specially on national tv.. nooo couldnt have that happen. i could see the 30's 40 year olds being cooler to a kid than the 20 somethings.

Yep, I went to a casting call in Sherman, TX. Looking back I think it was a waist of time, but I knew that before hand. And guess what? If they do it again next year, I will be waisting my time again next year, but I will still be there.

BTW, I am a gay male 42 years old. I would have fit perfectly in this house. I HATE queeny types, so Joe would be the last person I would want to walk through the door. I wouldnt have to know him to not like him.

I agree fizzle. You can create a "mystical" character of a sorts that can intrigue BB folks and get them to call you back for a second round later ... also, you have a better chance of showing your true self and not a nervous person face to face

Quote: "BTW, I am a gay male 42 years old. I would have fit perfectly in this house. I HATE queeny types, so Joe would be the last person I would want to walk through the door. I wouldnt have to know him to not like him"

Yep, it appears the age thing is a problem for those trying out. They want younger people and that is too bad since I think some maturity in the house might make the show more interesting...in other words constant hook ups and childish "I thought you were my friend" conversations only show that these younger people are on there to get noticed whereas older adults might actually set up some form of a strategy, play the game and attempt to win money.

Good luck next time!

Yea Ginger I've been watching the Show since I wuz 31 and I would like to see at least a 1/4 of the House be over 40. Just so there's youngester vs Mature plot lines develope. I'm single and My GOD I surely can't stand going out with these young ditzies who having nothing to offer but a Pair of Milk Jugs. Geeezzz The whole thing turns into Milk Duds. :animated_scratchchin::animated_shocking:

Archived