Joe Week 1

Jem

but remove my trademark three periods after the last "e"...

King knows I was joking with him, even though that is the way I always post and has been for 6 years now... But still just joking with King... Forgive me if I'm a little touchy tonight... Not in the best of moods and the show will never be the same for me...

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ginger, there is also a button to the right of your smilies... its a quote bubble.. all you have to do is highlight what you want quoted and then hit he quote button.

and there it is.

And King what the H are you talking about the three ... being your trademark... That's always been my trademark...

ll

ll

ll

V

Kingofrealitytv

Member No.: 36

Yana

Member No.: 74

I win by default... But I will allow you to use them free of royalty fees... Anybody else has to pay... pm me for paypal details, all major credit card accepted...

Um King that was just when I rejoined after the big hack... I have been around here for at least 6 years... :)

I really don't care who the hell was using them first... I'm really not in a good mood and should just leave the boards... Sorry about that King I am not trying to start anything...

ginger, there is also a button to the right of your smilies... its a quote bubble.. all you have to do is highlight what you want quoted and then hit he quote button.

I just copy and paste between the quotes...weeds out all the trademark crap too.

Thanks Stiles... I think it will get better when I get on the road to be with the rest of my family... Can't go right now though... Don't really know anything more than he past away today and I tend to fall apart and my doctors won't let me go until I come see them for some meds...

uhhh.... we have a problem here... i use the ... dots too!

but mine arent always three... sometimes they are more...... sometimes less..

but since non of us ever really got them trademarketed... its all up for grabs...

Oh ladies I agree... I was only trying to joke around a little and make myself feel better... No big deal at all... As far as I am concerned King can own the trademark... hehe

Oh ladies I agree... I was only trying to joke around a little and make myself feel better... No big deal at all... As far as I am concerned King can own the trademark... hehe

Not meant for you Yana...

King said it first...

Dots are fun......

he DOES have freakishly large nipples!!! :lol2:

This guy is way over the top, imo...I mean, who in the world blurts out to a bunch of strangers that someone gave you a STD?!?! :rolleyes:

He seems to be an attention whore. I am just hoping that him and Dustin get into a fist fight or something....Those brutes.... :smilielol:

Archived