Lindsay Lohan Paris Hilton

uvp

every week they either drunk driving. making sex vids. hitting camera guys with their cars. one ms. hilton love to use N word. can we just locked them up for good. such attention whores

I wonder how they would "grow up" if the paparrazi stopped giving them all the attention they're obviously seeking? If we all just ignored them, would they eventually stop thinking the world revolves around them and get a real life.. do something useful/productive with their lives instead of drinking, sexing it up, and partying all the time? How old are they now? Aren't they well past their teenage rebellion years? It's time to grow the *beep* up already and be an adult. And where the heck are their parents? How friggen embarrasing for them!

even if we all stopped reading the mags and watching the celeb shows, they woudl still see their picture out there, thats all that matters. They obviously think that any press is good for them, do you really think they care what we think? They are only famous for being rich and dumb, and unfortunatley that works in this world! So I dont think they will ever go away, unfortunatley lol!

But again, I think that's backwards. The media only talks about and photographs the celebs who the PEOPLE want to read about. If there weren't the interest, it would subside.

But yah, it's getting really old to see young, blond, rich, partying women--who are famous for being young, blond, rich, and for partying...

I do kinda agree Yath, there are too many people out there interested in the lives of these no-lifes lol, personally I dont think it will ever go away, as much as some peole do want to see it, they are attention whores who need and want to be on camera/in print - almost like it validates them lol

or rather... it validates us. As long as they are being slaughtered in the press, it makes us feel better about ourselves, that our lives our less pathetic. Sure, they're rich, beautiful, and young, but they're also dumb... so anything that we're lacking is suddenly forgotten about, because look, they "have it all" and their lives are still *beeped* up... magically, my own life doesn't seem as crappy. Sure, I'm not rich, I'm getting older, I'm not as hyper/active as I used to be, but I'm not a dumb, drunken sl*t either. Life is good... for me.

exactly right elle, and I think it's that need for self-validation that draws people...We can say--See? Money doesn't buy everything... We can feel proud of who we are and how we live our lives--in comparison to them (or rather, the judgment we make of them).

It's sad that we need to use them, to prop ourselves up.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No surprise . . . . . Lindsay is in trouble again, this time more serious. Arrested early this morning in LA for drunk driving AND possession of cocaine. She's still wearing the alcohol detection ankle bracelet. What an idiot. Paris is a lovely girl compared to this mess.

If this weren't so potentially dangerous to the public (the drunk driving), it would just be infuriating and boring.

Come on, take away Lindsay's licence, FOR GOOD this time--fine if she wants to kill herself (with drug abuse), but we have to protect others from her.

In fact, make a law that says that after a certain number of offences, ppl can't even own a car.

This is pathetic...Places like "Promises" give rehabs a bad name.

only in :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

They should be in jail already for their offenses and we should not even be discussing this.

The first three pages of the NY post the other day - Lindsay and Brittney. What can anyone expect for a quarter..but it is entertaining.

For instance, that low-life Michael Vick who gets pleasure out of torturing animals - The headline read: "Vick vows a dogfight in court" - I buy the post and read the headlines, they're witty.

I think young people being given millions of dollars and then marching them into the public eye is crazy. Clearly, addiction is a bitch of a disease for anybody to beat. Now picture if you will having to combat your own demons all whiles having your every move critized by the media.

I say give Lohan a break. She's just a 21 year old kid. Yet she's publicly villified. It seems like whenever she messes up. People leap out from under rocks to kick her whiles she's down. I normally could care less about celebrities. I don't read tabloids or watch Entertainment Tonight. But she is never not in the news. So I feel bad for the kid. So I started a website for her fans to express any positive comments or well wishes they want. If she wasn't a celebrity would any of us have a opinion one way or the other as pertaining to her personal life?

I put up the site for her fans. It's at supportforlindsaylohan.zoomshare.com

If she wasn't a celebrity would any of us have a opinion one way or the other as pertaining to her personal life?

As a general principle I would agree with you, Falling.

But we have to remember that the crime she committed--and not for the first time--was driving under the influence.

That's where her personal life DOES become my (and everyone's) business.

The danger she presents while DUI is real and scary.

It MUST be our business.

Little Miss Lohan needs her butt whipped. She thinks she is something that many of us dont think she is.. an actress. Well she is no better than anyone else and needs to learn she is not abouve the law. They need to throw the book at the little witch.

Oh please....just quit giving her the time of day.

that is all they are looking for anyway.

Any kind of headline that mentions their name.

Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nicole, they are NOT newsworthy.

• 5 weeks later...

When it comes to the Hiltons, I think it's mostly sad.

Imagine how many people that kind of money could help. Instead they waste it on overpriced trinkets and fluff.

Lindsay is sad for different reasons. Her 'mother' is using her for fame and money. I can't imagine the pain of having such wholly shallow and stupid parents that couldn't care a rats' arse about you so long as you're lining their greedy pockets.

No wonder she's a waste-oid, I think she's trying to drown her sorrows.

Archived