Tuesday, September 12 - Live Finale Show

uvp

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else feel every year BB fans get bitch slapped? I mean we pay 40 bucks for the live feeds..watch them all summer plus the show , cast votes on our cellphones (costing us money) and we only get about 40 minutes of rushed production? CMON

Damn... CBS went hard this year... Showing James' slamming Janelle and even calling her fat, then showing Erika everything Boogie said about her. :o Don't get me wrong, it made for good TV, but I did feel bad Janelle was confronted with that about James on national TV. I don't feel bad for Erika so much, she KNEW Boogie was playing her, then allowed it to continue to happen. B)

So which one was you UVP?

i had a sign that said: angry black man cause bb is rigged :unsure:

I was very disappointed to see either of them get the money, but I think Erika should have gotten the $ just so MB wouldn't. MB is the lowest of low when it comes to men. He was absolutely telling the truth in the DR when he said that the showmance that went to homance and now America would really see her for what she is a ho and he used her all up...She looked so humiliated when Allison broke the news to her and MB looked like an idiot. Erika should have listened to her inner voice, she had this whole thing figured out from jump street! Nic got it right, it should have gone to Will and Janie, they have such different strategies it would have been interesting to see them in the F2...

I read in another thread that BB needs to revamp the series...Someone else said more viewer input...I'd like us to vote for who stays and who leaves, like on AI...I also don't like these cell phone txt voting...They should be comp, txt or phone voting allowed, if I were BB Queen!! ; )

Go Janie!

Quote: Damn... CBS went hard this year... Showing James' slamming Janelle and even calling her fat, then showing Erika everything Boogie said about her. Don't get me wrong, it made for good TV, but I did feel bad Janelle was confronted with that about James on national TV. I don't feel bad for Erika so much, she KNEW Boogie was playing her, then allowed it to continue to happen.

They had to do something to save the show/finale. They know their show sucked, so something exciting had to be put in.

She's probably cashing in on her 50,000. and catching a cab to the nearest sperm bank....that is the saddest thing I ever heard on "reality" tv. Played eachother..ha ha..she made more references to that baby thing--she actually believed it.

Joke would be on us if she is indeed pregnant and $550,000. is placed into a trust fund for little Boogerika.

I mean if its only going to be an hr they could at least cut out the commercials so they can get more in and are not rushing everything in the end... But let me stop complaining.. I want to thank everyone here at Mortys. I love it here. I know I don't post on here, but I do come to check out what everyone has to say and for the live feed updates.. You guys are all great bunch. You have donated your time and did an excellent job with the updates. tyvm for everything you have done.

Archived