Tuesday, September 12 - Live Finale Show

uvp

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

howie a prick

he wanted to vote for ericka but like the bandwagoner he is he follow the rest

congrats to mike

mike's happy that he won of course, but my husband pointed out how uncomfortable he looked standing beside erika.......i didnt like either one of them, but i hope something good happens for erika, that embarrassment has to suck (but then she'll proably say something tommorrow on housecalls that will make me hope she falls in a hole)

all votes i expected but howie vote makes no sense

if howie had voted for erika, everyone would have always brought up how childish he acted about mike b....i figure that's why he went ahead and voted for him...and it's not like he liked erika so much, im not sure what he meant about her hating him...i didnt really remember her saying much about him, just that he was loud

The puppetmaster got to him.....that was what Will was trying to say in the end. He is the real puppetmaster not Erika.

janelle probably

but he is a follower. didnt want to go against majority i guess. but his whole blowup is pointless if he is gonna vote for boogie.

i cant respect that

bbcanfan, normally I can't stand to see another human being get hurt, but Erika and her jealous rants and insistance on her mastery of the game, instead of just admitting that she took advantage of what she could, finally made me absolutely turn on her. Before that I would have voted her over Boogie since Boogie is such a grossout. As nasty as Erika was on the feeds these last few days putting down every single other person in the game, she deserved to have the public humilitation. Karma's a bitch.

No one humiliated Erika but Erika. :P . I would feel sorry for her except she tried to sleep her way to the finals so again she brought it all on herself. Even after she figured out she was played she still went back for more. $50K buys a lot of therapy so don't feel too bad for her :)

well erika made her bed and pretty much made boogie lie in it with her. I usually always take the woman's side but this time I just couldn't. As disgusting as Boogie was she had the opportunity and intelligence to see what he was doing but still was foolish enough to think that Chilltown could do what they did to everyone else but wouldn't do that to her. Shame on her.

Archived