Tuesday, September 12 - Live Finale Show

uvp

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think we say this every year, but i sure would like another hour of the show to see their reactions to actually seeing all the stuff they never knew about in the house......the finale is always such a let down because of its abrupt end, regardless of the fact that the final two are always my least favorite

Where was Erika's tact? Isn't it "treat others how you would like to be treated"? She did and she was.

Yes

I mean Janelle told her Boogie was using her my goodness they pieced it together but she thought that Boogie loves her and was wanting a relationship outside the house...She thought no way I was the real 3rd CT member...wake up the signs were right there but she choice to ignore it

Nursie, the day Howie left her & Danielle were in the RR. The hate sign is in there and in the definition of hate at the bottom, it said something about bringing forth feelings of repulsion. She told Danielle thats how Howie made her feel. Danielle probably told Howie at Sequester.

Quote: "I mean Janelle told her Boogie was using her my goodness they pieced it together but she thought that Boogie loves her and was wanting a relationship outside the house...She thought no way I was the real 3rd CT member...wake up the signs were right there but she choice to ignore it"

and lets not forget the tick, tick tick tick....erika's biological clock..I would love to be a fly on the wall when she sees that part. Ha Ha Ha. Not worth 50,000. to play a fool.

did you see when the annonced that Janelle won the $25K and Will went to go kiss an hug Janelle, how QUICKLY they BOTH moved away!!! I thought at least Janie would hang on longer, but they both looked very very uncomftable....and usually those two always very comfatble with touching one another.

Just thought that was funny.

.........brring, brring....................

(UVP): Hello

Hey UVP. It's PB. Hey! I saw you on tv holding up a sign at the finale with a sign for Morty's and a special message for me!

Brring, brring

UVP: i am at the finale with lemon we having a blast hope to see you guys at morty soon. ;) .

Survivor gets 3 hours :angry: BB should too.

Marcellas Q&A

Marcellas: What do you think was your best move during the game?

Erika: My best move was convincing Janelle to vote out Will. He was the one I know I needed to get out in order to position myself where I am now (bullchit alert :blink: )

Marcellas: Good answer. Mike Boogie!!

Mike: My best move in the game was not using the special power I had & keeping Janelle in the game & aligning with her fo the home stretch. I knew that if I did I would only be able to use it on Janelle ot the rest of the house would figure out that we were working with her. So keeping Janelle was the best move.

OK after looking back I would say Marcy (he hates it when we call him that :P ) was an idiot for giving his vote to Erika.

brring, brring....................brrring,brrring...............

brring, brring....................brrring, brrring...............

(PB thinking: Why isn't UVP answering his phone? It must be all the cheering at the finale for all of the Janie lovers)

brring, brring...................

(PB) Hey UVP. It took you long enough to answer! I forgot to tell you something. That was a great idea that you and lemon had- starting that special thread to get everybody's idea's on what that special sign should say. Way to go guys!!!!!!!!! :lol::o:huh:

and lets not forget the tick, tick tick tick....erika's biological clock..I would love to be a fly on the wall when she sees that part. Ha Ha Ha. Not worth 50,000. to play a fool.

No and thats be honest her speech was sad.."In true puppetmaster form" okay Erika whatever

I mean Boogie was honest....

Erika even told Dani CT had alittle part in her putting her up but she knew she had to get her out.....she should have been honest but no she lied and looked like a fool

Thanks for keeping us posted! I didn't want either one to win the money but looking back on who entertained me more, I had to give it to Boogie. I personally can't stand Chilltown . . . past or present. However, this season I did enjoy their diary sessions with the faux phone calls to each other. Those were truly great moments of entertainment and provided laughs throughout the 'All Star' Season.

The only thing I can't stand is the amount of other prizes Boogie won during the season at the expense of his housemates and then to win the cash in addition but I'll get over it. I'm thrilled that Janelle got the $25,000. Even though the Chicken man had my heart and my vote, Janelle truly did fight the good fight every step along the way despite unbelievable odds against her.

How many competitions did poor Janelle have to win to keep alive and how often did she have to go up against an entire house who wanted her sent to the jury. She played her heart out every step of the way including her mistakes and often trusting the wrong players. At least, she played the game.

I plan to tape the finale and watch it later. I've waited too long for my "Dancing with the Stars" to premiere. I need some feel good and silly mindless entertainment dressed up with beading and feathers to get me through the summer heat!

Archived