Monday, September 11th

CeCiMom

Since they locked my thread asking why they moved my 911 rememberance thread I will post here. I have never been to the off topic thread and I assume not too many people do. When I click on my big brother icon it comes here. I have never seen the off topic and I am sure not many people ever go here.

I really thought we were like a family here and in the last few days here we could share our feelings and comment about 911.

I guess not. :angry:

oh carvin.. for once why dont you can it.

Marty... lots of us go to the "off topic" area.. its not scary.. really! and the good thing is.. some of us are there year round. bad thing is... well.... carvin is there too.

:D

Marty

Maybe it's time to venture to Off Topics. People post there everyday and everywhere else on the boards. I gave you a link to the Main Index in the thread that was locked. 9/11 really has nothing to do with BB and there was already a thread in Off Topic. I assume that's why it was moved in the first place.

I just figured out this 'feeling' I've had the past few days ...

It's like waiting for the Tow Truck to come :P

(tapping my foot, looking at my watch, pacing, yawning ...... )

Would they please hurry up and haul them away :angry:

My feed monthly billing period ended Sept 11th. I did all this planning with the 2 free weeks and pay for 1 month so that it ended the night before the final and I haven't been able to watch the last week without gagging. Best laid plans fall apart again.

I didn't receive any free songs either

Today, Monday September 11, 2006

I have had the feeds on all this morning with the quad on. Suddenly loud voices came on, sounded like Janelle, James and a few others talking about Erika and then bang back to the sleeping house guests. That was 9:30am BB time. It was just voices and a picture of one of the rooms, no faces.

To get the free songs you have to go to the main Real Player page and look around for a get link to get your free songs. If you can't find it, click on help and look for it. You have to do it month by month, $10 at a time, and the $10 expires after 30 days. Hope this helps.

Archived