The BEST move in the game JUSt happened!

laladoopiedu

Most of the time, on the feeds, all you hear Erika saying is how she feels so bad for Janelle, and how Janelle's going to be so hurt after all of this when she sees the tapes, and finds out that Will has been playing her all this time. She says this to Boogie, and also to Janelle, while she's campaigning, saying Janie should kick Will out now, b/c she doesn't want her hurt. When infact, what Erika doesn't know, is that she's talking about herself. At least with Janelle, as it seems, that she realizes that all there is is flirting going on between her and Will, unlike Erika, who talks about being with Boogie after the show and having a baby with him, and then him trashing her every chance he gets, making her look stupid. We haven't seen DRs with Janie talking about really liking Will, and being with him after the show, like Erika does. It just seems kind of weird, and funny, that Erika thinks she has one up against Janelle, when the tables are really turned.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you are one of the first at Morty's to spell the word "weird" right.

I agree, Erika will be very devastated once she sees the tapes and gets info from the outside world. Janelle already knows she's the syd_blondewig.gif prom queen :wub:

Guest StarBaby

The thing is, I don't know that Erika can be trusted anymore than Will can. What is to stop her from turning on Janelle once she makes it to the final 3?

Agree,

Everyone knows Erika is just a floater. She made it far, and I agree with uvp, she's a leech, No one can trust her cause she'll run straight to the power for support.

She should have been aligning herself with Janelle in week two, not now. Too little to late.

Erika caught Janelle by herself and unloaded everything that Will had been saying about her (Janelle).

Erika and Janelle talked a LONG time (Will and Mike were PISSED).

Janelle agreed to vote out Will.

Janelle and Erika agree to take each other to the final 2

I think Erika realizes that she was played by Mike and is mad

Janelle realizes that Will has been playing her.

ChillTown is SUPER PISSED! Lmao!!!

lemon, I agree. Erika has been so dull all season......but when she needed to make a move SHE DID!

OMG, it will be HILARIOUS to see those 2 ego trips (Will and Boogie) lose this to the very 2 women they "thought" they played the WHOLE game!!!

hopefull the tables have turned and when her and Will are alone...she'll play him !! Hopefully she doesn't run back to him and tell him everything.

Archived