The BEST move in the game JUSt happened!

laladoopiedu

you know what annoys me? how DESERVING will and boogie act. like how boogie said he would freaking flip if they evicted will... they're outraged that anyone would dare not be manipulated by them! (moreso boogie than will though)

i do feel bad for will though! he comes off as evil, but he's talked a lot about how he becomes a kid in the house and how in the real world he's really introverted and more thoughtful. boogie also talked about how will watched the videos of his season over and over again. it would be all be a MAJOR blow to will's ego, and he'd lose the glory as well as his girlfriend (which he may have already lost)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Boogie is seriously lacking something that he tries to fill with "winning" things. Why does he feel this way? Like he can't be beat.

He is so jealous all the time,.....even commenting that Will had the "hot" showmance. He was freaking to Will earlier because Will had "set himself up good" by having both Boogie and Janelle willing to take him to F2 (before Erika got a hold of Janelle obviously), and now he is almost scarey.

Even though its in anger, he talks to violently sometimes. I truly believe he could care less about the money......he just wants to win. People like that never find any satisfaction in their lives. They are never happy.

Can you imagine Boogie as your boss.......or husband? OMG. If his wife happen to make more money than him he'd flip out.

I certainly would NOT want to play monopoly with this guy (cuz I'd beat him...lol). I would honestly fear physical abuse from someone like this. He shows every sign of leading up to be someone who is physically abusive to other people. He has serious anger issues.

I would say that earlier you could hear a pin drop in the BY...except for those extraordinarily loud crickets.

I must also say that my heart is a little broken tonight witnessing Erika lay it all out in the weight room for Janelle. Tomorrow is the moment when Janelle (and all of us romantics) have to truly wake up and acknowledge that it's not only a game but also that Will is the kind of guy who laughs when Booger says he's going to pee on Janelle's face.

I know it's the truth and Will leaving is the best decision both in the game and for personal empowerment, but it's the end of my romantic little fairy tale, with no more joy in whispers or dance spins.

On the other hand, I'm sure I'll get over it when Janelle and Erika are in the final two and CT is melting in sequester. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

:rolleyes:

Boogie,..please STOP embarrassing yourself!

Pathetic,..really!

I swear I would have paid extra to see this had it not been right there in front of me!

I still love Will,..but man,..I woudl LOVE a big fat twist of her evicting him!

And then next week,..Boogie gets it from Erika!

Ah sweet revenge for every girl who has ever been played!

Oh, yeah...you guys are cracking me up! I don't have the live feeds either and this is great.

The players are getting played. :lol: The final sweet revenge.

This must be something new for the boys. They almost act like they are shocked beyond belief that their little game is backfiring. I sooooo hope Jani sends Will packing. Can you imagine the looks on the jury to see Will dragging in with his tail in between his legs. LOL I'd pay money to see that.

I think the jury would be so thrilled that janelle was the one to give will the AXE, that all would be forgiven.

Please, don't let us down Janie!! GIRL POWER!!

Archived