The BEST move in the game JUSt happened!

laladoopiedu

keep watching squirrel,..Erika has managed to talk Janelle into voting Will out by telling her EVERYTHING Will has siad about her and agreeing to take her to fianl two and she realizes Boogie has been playing her,..so Boogie is FURIOUS that all it took to turn Janelle is 20 minutes with Erika,..and Will shoudl not have to work 24/7 just to keep Janelle with them,..he is pissed she is so much work,..and is mad at the thought that Janelle would break their deal after "all they ahve done for her!'

LMAo

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boogie is threatening to basically make Janelle wish she was never born if she goes back on their deal,..sadi he would piss in her face,..Sh%$ on her face,..he is so vulgar!

He said the last thing Janelle wants is to have both of Chill Town in the jury house cuz they will nto vote for her and then they will turn the jury house against her.

He is being his usual "Self entitled" self!

He done pissed Erika off big time!

:lol:

Boogie is threatening to basically make Janelle wish she was never born if she goes back on their deal,..sadi he would piss in her face,..Sh%$ on her face,..he is so vulgar!

I bet boogie likes golden showers lol

At least Erica is a chance for Janelle. There is no chance Boogie or Will would take her to the final two.

Definitely a smart move if she takes Erica's offer.

My thoughts, exactly! At this point, by taking Erika's offer, she increases her odds of getting to the final 2. Will and Boogie will take each other. Janie would have to win final HOH to get to final 2. Now... I think she will go all out to win it anyway, but voting out Will does help her.

And you have to admit that it is very funny to watch the boys freaking out!!

I agree. I don't think she needs to evict Will. I think Erika needs to go and I am hoping that she is just telling Erika this so that she will leave her alone.

I am suprised that Erika was even able to get close to Janie for so long. LOL

Prior to tonight, Janelles best move was to vote out Erika because Erika was stuck so far up Boogies ass. Now, Erika has figured it all out (finally) and is wanting to seek revenge on Boogie.

If Erika wins the final HOH, I think she will take Janelle out of revenge if nothing else.

I want Will and Jani in final 2 because Im not sure what would happen but I also think it would be awesome if Jani voted to evict WILL. I was waiting for the chicks to talk.

This is too funny. Will is talking to Jani and he looks so confused and not sure what to say! Haha, this is funny.

Archived