The BEST move in the game JUSt happened!

laladoopiedu

Before I make a deal with Erika, I would have covered all the bases. (1) endurance comp., Erika you cannot make a deal with Boogie about giving up no matter how much he promises you about taking you to the final 2. (1) Do not leave Mike or Erika alone for a second.(3) Erika you have to let me win all 3 competitions. That is the only way that I would make a deal with her. Janelle does stand a better chance of winning against CT, but she will not be guaranteed a spot in the the final 2. Erika is better in endurance competitions and she knows as much as Janelle knows about previous HG. But if I was Janelle, I think the better deal is with Erika although I have not liked her game play. Janie has played the best game so far, and if she turns on Will this will be the ultimate strategic move. I don't like to see someone win who has done nothing but float 3/4 of the game then fight to be in the final 2 like Lisa did in game 4. Go Janie you so deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do believe Janelle is smart enough to lie close to him just so she can surprise him tonight. I trust BB far less and I hope they don't interfere. We had a bad ending last year and I would love to feel satisfied with this year's results.

Nothing and i repeat nothing is going to change Janelles mind.......I believe it was lastnight she said to Erika I knew Boogie was playing you but I didn't think Will was playing me...she is hurt.

No matter what Will says I honestly believe its to late now

took em three months to figure out they were being played 24.gif

not the brightest bunch

Not that it's much better.... but, it's only been 2 months... Will didn't start with Janelle until week 4, when she won HOH.

Besides, better late than never. Go ChickTown.

Archived