The BEST move in the game JUSt happened!

laladoopiedu

TONIGHT F'ING RULES!!!! THESE GIRLS ARE THINKING WITH THEIR BRAINS FINALLY AND NOT THEIR HEARTS IN THIS GAME.

(holy caps!)

anyway, i don't have feeds either but to me it seems like janie is not as affectionate=good sign for her and erica. the trick is for janie and erika not to get too drunk and sad and start confessing everything to the guys. and the trick is for janie and erika to not get too sentimental with the guys and start distrusting each other. this really could be bb allstars afterall if the girls' plan works. it would be soooooo sweet. it almost seems too good to be true. i am worried that janie will do something dumb again and let will talk her into keeping him just like he did with all the other houseguests/her friends.

i can't sleep tonight, i'm having an e-cow!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOOD JOB ERIKA!!! She just went in and reassured Janelle when Will was sent to the DR.

Janelle just said she has never been played by a guy before. Both she and Erika are embarrassed that it has happened. Janelle is still a little weak about the whole deal but if Erika can jump in there once in awhile I think it just might happen.

Boogie looks pretty damned relaxed now doesn't he. LOLOLOLOL :lol:

Does anybody know why everyone is back out of bed? Is is because they got new games?

I missed a big chunk of time about half an hour ago...while Will and Janelle were playing cards in bed. Anything exciting happen?

So BB Fans is Janelle convinced that the Chil Boys are playing them both as Erika says?

Erika has been in Janie's ear all night about the boys and how rude they have been behide

the girls back and how confident they are about being in the final two.

Erika begged and begged and promised for Janie to save her and she would be the

vote to evict Will and then they would together go after Boogie so that Erika and Janie can

be final two. Telling Janie that she will be the for sure winner in that.

The revenege of the showmance and flirtmance will be totally clear. :rolleyes:

Has anyone stopped to count votes in sequester house IF F2 is the 2 females?

I think Erika might win it WITHOUT Will's vote! (George, Dani, MB and James) and that she'd have a chance at his vote when he realized that she was able to "turn" Janelle even after all his work. At least I don't think it would be the runaway that it seems, to most of us viewers, that it "should" be, given what we've seen the two of them do this season.

But maybe J. loses big points for being played so long, and Erika gains them for waking her up.

Has Janelle spilled all the nasty details to Erika about how Boogie talks about her? Does Erika know that Boogie actually gave Janie a doll and helped her win that comp? Or is this all Erika letting Janie know how Will is using her? How much has Janie told Erika? I am not sure I trust Erika...she has been SO sure that she and Boogie have something "real".

Okay, truth be told I've been a closet Erika fan for weeks now - I think she's very smart and very good at what she does . . . but WOW! Who would have thought she could outmanoever the great Dr. Will?!? Has the dude lost his mojo or what?

Is he like just not getting in any face time with Janelle or something? Like he's had her under his spell for weeks now and apparently Will even convinced her that she could beat him in final 2 - so why isn't he pulling out all the stops telling her Erika is just desperate to save herself and will turn on her in a heartbeat and would bring Boogie over her because everybody hates Boogie but what Erika isn't counting on is that if Janelle votes him out that he and Boogie are going to blame Janelle and give the money to Erika (why settle for $50k when she could have it all by bringing Boogie - Will will bow out next week, he just wants Boogie to have it . . . they were going to pursue a future outside the house but game betrayals ruin those chances), and that he's protected her all these weeks so how can she doubt him now, and that he knows she's hurt that he rebuffed her earlier in the week but he's got a professional reputation to maintain and can't pursue anything until he breaks up with his girlfriend, that she has to know he's developed genuine feelings for her [insert sociopathic loving gaze here] . . .

. . . geez man, Will sucks :lol: (does the happy dance - go girls!!!!! redemption!)

PS I would guess Marcellas would vote for Erika because their style of gameplay is so similar. But I would think Janelle would have George since he's like infatuated with her? That's 4 votes right there, right? (Danielle, Howie, James, George - lock)

Marci would vote for Janelle. Erika is still the ultimate floater in all their eyes,,, Marci would not vote for that, he knows the game to well and would give Janie the vote. Marci and Janie are friends outside the house and he knows how much of a fan base she has......his vanity alone would make him vote for Janie since Marci doesn't want the public to hate him,,lol. (too late)

I think between Erika and Janie it would be a tossup for CG, but he would probably vote Janie.

Dani will vote for Janie over Erika any day. Howie is a for sure vote. James will be a for sure vote....he DESPISES floaters and/or anyone who doesnt really play the game, plus he will be in awe of Janie's comp record this year, he will give due respect. It would be hard for any of them to think that Erika's game has been better than Janie's.

Whoever gets out Will may be respected just for that. I think the person who gets Will out will be the best player in BB history!

I am really excited about what's happening, it's such good news! Go girls!

It's funny Boogie is talking about hitting the two girls in the face when he had to threaten Howie with "20 guys outside the door"

I don't understand why there are a few who think Janie has a shot with CT instead of Erika. Are there still people who actually believe Will or Boogie would take her to the finals?! A half chance with Erika is way better than a 0% chance Will or Boogie would choose her over each other. Girls this is the only way you are going to make up for the embaressing things that have happened to you and how you have been portrayed. This is the only way Janelle and Erika can hold up there heads when they leave the BB house.

it would be the worst move in history if Janelle doesn't redeem herself by putting up Will.

If you were Janelle and came out of the house and saw the tapes wouldn't you feel better knowing you had voted Will out?

Erika pretty much knows she doesn't have a chance against Janie in the F2

WRONG.......If Erika takes Booger over Janelle she has no chance.

Janelle would vote for Booger out of revence.

Howie would be made to vote for Booger by Janelle.

Will would vote for Booger.

Danielle would vote for Booger out of revence.

James would vote for Booger just to keep a girl from winning.

Marci would be influenced to vote for Booger

CG is the only wild card there and Will would probably get him to vote for Booger.

Erika's only remote chance at winning is to take Janelle to F2 with her.......and I think she realizes that now.

PLUS, Erika wants revenge on CT.

Archived