The BEST move in the game JUSt happened!

laladoopiedu

This could all be stratigy between Booger and Erica to get Will and Janie out. Ya think they really are serious about each other? Naaaaaaaaa! But what ever happens it would make my whole year to see Will get thrown out on his lieing ass!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
didn't think Erika and Boogie had anythign going on for the past 24 hrs or so? Hasn't Erika been sleeping in her own bed the past two nights?

Yes. Erika told Janelle that Boogie has hardly said a word to her in the last 24 hours. She said they (CT) don't need her anymore (Erika) so they aren't talking to her.

Mike slipped up......stopped showmancing Erika and Erika figured out that it was all fake.

She is now seeking revenge. That is the best scenario for Janelle, IMO.

Janelle will still play like hell for the final HOH, but if she voted out Erika and lost the final HOH she was guaranteed not to go to F2. By keeping a pissed-off Erika, she might have a chance at being taken to F2 even if she (Janelle) doesn't win the final HOH. Just depends on how PO'd Erika stays at Boogie and IF Erika wins HOH.

Boogie is pissed at Erika so he isn't going to be smooching all over her.....that will just fiel Erikas flames even more.

Can you IMAGINE how cocky Boogie will be if he wins the final HOH? UGH!!! ACK!!!!! GAG!!!!! PUKE!!!!!

I think Erika would evict her too. She knows she has a better chance against Mike than she does Janie.

Everybody has a better chance against Mike than anyone else. It would be a close toss up with Will and Janie (I think anyway)

And this is def for real.... Janelle just told Will that her and Erika talked about how Janelle is probably going to get rid of Erika, and Erika had accepted it, and then they talked about other stuff like boyfriends and sequester. The fact that she didn't upfront tell him what Erika was doing, shows that Janelle's putting on the act now.

Too bad Janelle is a bad liar (inexperience i guess)! She should've just said that Erika was trying to get her to keep her and Janelle just argued back and didn't give her a straight answer. Oh well, hopefully Will doesn't see through her lies and work her back too much to the point where Janelle will keep Will.

I don't know what to think of this...one minute I'm excited because she will have evicted the evil dr but at the sametime Erika has lied to Janie and I have a feeling if Erika wins final HOH she would take Boo knowing she can't beat Janelle...I wonder if Janelle can keep lying to Will or will she crack and be honest with him.

Well Janie is lying to CT about the conversation Erika and her had....but asked Will if she called her a slut of course Will says no.

I guess Will will be gone tomorrow

If Janelle wants to pull this off she needs to keep up her shit with Will......I think Will knows he is toast now..he is fuming that Janie turned down the pool invitation.

I have a feeling Erika is too disgusted by CT in general to take Boogie. Erika isn't the type of person who would swear on her mom, life, and family and then break that just because she'd prefer to sit next to her showmance. I think Erika would definitely be willing to take Janie to the final two if it meant staying in the freaking game.

I didn't understand why Erika was an all-star until now.

Boogie and Will look visibly upset, like they're catching on.... Janelle needs to become a better freaking liar!

I think Will knows....I really do....

Boogie and Will look visibly upset, like they're catching on.... Janelle needs to become a better freaking liar!

I know I'm screaming at my screen telling Janie not to be to distance from Will just keep acting like everything is okay........I really think she is having a hard time lying to Will and I bet feels bad in a way.I don't think she will cave in though she will evict Will

WOW! I honestly think it would be in Janelle's best interest to take Erika's offer. CT will NOT take Janelle to the final two. At least Erika might, I really think she will.

I can't wait to see what happens! :D

OMG Will is going to work over Janelle ALL night. I think Janelle would have the Jury clapping if she pulled this one off. Plus she would not have to worry about the banana bread.

Omg you could cut the tension with a knife I wish they would just call everybody out right now lay it all out

If she really does do this then she should win. I will be really shocked to see her pull this off.

Yup she should win for this move alone omg the doctor couldn't charm is way to F3 and I think she will no question

Archived