Friday, September 1st

BadAssJanie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, she's had all of several weeks to realize that Mike and Will and the only remaining HG's from the same season...

I think Janelle knows exactly what she's doing and that's doing whatever Will tells her to do. The same goes for Erica doing whatever Booger tells her to do.

They have chucked the ability to think for themselves which has cost them the game. I am so disappointed in Janelle and Will resembles Eddie monster.

I have to agree i'm disappointed in Janelle also. I really thought she was smarter than that. She keeps saying she is playing Will as part of strategy, but what is she getting out of it. They aren't winning anything and keeping her off the block. She is winning and Will is telling her what to do. How is that strategy on her part?

I really don't want to tear Janelle apart until this all plays out. There weren't any DR sessions to see, so I have no idea what's going on in her head right now. As frustrated as I get watching her and Erika *looking* like they're getting played, I try to remember they don't see half of the crap we get to see.. i.e. DR sessions, CT meetings, etc. I did have a bigger problem with Erika simply because she came right out a few times and asked Boogie if he would take her or Will to the finals and Boogie never answers her. That should tell her right there, he doesn't plan on taking her.

^^ as long as will or Janie win POV then she is probably a lock for final 3. Will knows that she would take him to the final 2.

I don't blame her for doing what she did last night with the noms and such. Even if she had put up Mike and Erika last night - George would have gone up and gone home.

Even if she had put up both will and Mike at the same time and erika won it - she would have saved mike and george would have still gone home.

It was all depending on Erika not winning for their plan to work out how they wanted it.

Will led her into a back room as soon as they got into the house after J. won HoH.

The first thing she said was she wanted to put up E. and MB. W. immediately told her no, put up E. and G., and she said okay.

Then he kept her in the room until Julie called them for the nom ceremony, telling her it was "to increase the drama"; in reality it was the same as his sleeping in HoH with Erika the night before the PoV ceremony, to make sure no one else talked to her before she did what he told her to do.

She knew what was best for her. She chose to do what Will told her to do.

"Mrs. Doctor."

Are we SURE that Will would save Janie if he wins PoV??? It would make more sense for him keep Erika, since he'd FOR SURE beat her in the F2. But I WANT him to save Janie.

Actually, I want JANIE to win PoV!!! She's already tied w.James PoV wins from last year!! One more to knock him off!! :lol::lol:

I think he would take Janie because he knows without a doubt that she would take him to F2.

Will knows that Erika would take Mike. Will would love to be able to say he won the game again thus being the best there ever was. I personally think he would love a showdown between him and Janelle in the F2

Not confirming anything, but it appears, with the feeds back on, that Erika was probably nominated, because Janelle, Will, and Boogie are all in the HOH bed, while Erika is downstairs in a bed by herself with the covers over her face. She's probably upset, and feels betrayed, if she was nominated, because she did try to get Boogie to nominate Will instead of her, because she thinks Boogie will put her over Will.

Archived