Friday, September 1st

BadAssJanie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were Will, I'd be begging, too. If he's smart, he wouldn't trust Erika. If she or Booger wins the POV, the noms may stay the same, and Erika may send Will packing. That would definitely help her "street cred" (I can't believe I just used that in a sentence) for why she should be voted to win.

I think if Will ends up on the nomination chair then either one of the girls should vote to evict him... I mean seriously... WHY WHY WHY would you not??? They would have to be STUPID... Why leave two people in the game that you KNOW are going to take the other to the final two... That wouldnt make any sense AT ALL. Hopefully Erika or Janelle wise up to this or they will both be idiots in my book. I seriously think one of the two girls will win the POV... I just hope whomever does what SHE needs to win the game and not what CT tells her to...

Just to remind everyone, it does not matter AT ALL who is nominated! I think E. knows this (and assumes The Booger does too) and so since it is PURELY symbolic she wants him to "represent" that her relationship with him is more important to him than Will is; it costs him NOTHING.

And since it doesn't affect ANYthing except how E. "looks", both to others and to herself, I feel that any halfway decent human being (a JUDGMENT on my part) would NOT put her up - ESPECIALLY if the whole relationship was just him playing her.

I expect the noms to be J. and E.

Either Erika or Janelle are most likely going home. Both have been promised a portion of banana bread. If they don't get their taste, I wonder if they will be angry enough at the betrayal to pursue something legal along the lines of fraud?

I think it does matter who is nominated. There is greater effort in using the veto than not using the veto. What if Booger puts up Will and Janelle and then Booger wins the veto. He may decide it's no big deal to leave the nominations the same. Erika then may get smart and vote Will out. He wouldn't face that decision or have to make that effort if he just put the girls up.

word_girl: "greater effort" is true in the literal sense (acting vs. not acting) but "not to choose is to choose" and everyone (including the 2 female HGs) knows it.

IF that situation were to occur (at best 1 chance in 4) THEN he could say that he felt he HAD to protect Will from the possibility of a last-minute 2-female alliance, and that he knew that Will would make the "right" choice "based on the committments we have made." At worst that would put the ball in Will's court, and I think W. WOULD evict J. at that point, believing that CT has a better chance of winning against E.

(All of the above is based on the assumption that CT intends to be in F2 alone, which I believe as much now as I ever have.)

Will might be screwing it all up by pushing Janelle off so quickly. If Janelle wins POV, Will better get back to smooching. If he pisses her off bad enough it could be Erika and Janelle in the final 2. If he upsets her enough, she might also tell Erika that Boogie is playing her too (of course the boys will tell her it's a lie...and you never know, it might be). The way Will is acting with Janelle this evening he better work hard to make it all better tomorrow. Frankly, I don't think I give a crap who wins at this point. They are all idiots. Will might easily win the game, but he may have screwed everything else in his life so he probably ought to make sure to win the money so he can buy a new life.

Sounds like Erika overheard Will reassuring Janelle and now Boogie is trying to fix it. Hmmmm, how far do we have to stretch our imaginations to think that Erika might be the one to put it all together and screw the rest of them over?

Will has gone INSANE. He thinks janie's gone crazy but really its him. what is wrong with that kid, he has like multiple personality disorder.

You know his whole: "JANIE IS PYSCHO" speech followed by him chasing janie around trying to win her back and looking very guilty is convincing more people that he's in this deeply than he is.

it just makes me sooo mad that he said that janie is crazy when really its him. who DOES things like this? Who leads a really nice sweet girl on and makes fun of her behind her back, etc. like i would understand if it was just simple flirting but he's said some major things to her, and he shouldnt be doing that. And if he really DOES like her, then well heck he sure has a messed up way of showing it. What does he think yelling at the internet will accomplish? right like erin brodie's going to take you back after this. seriously does he not realize that the live feeds are on MOST of the time, so YES will we can see you chasing janie around and its obvious that you're upset that shes mad!! if will didnt like her so much, he wouldnt care. i dont know if this is all for show, to make it entertaining for the internet but if it is then this kid is messed up so badly.

holy crap i have no idea whats going on anymore. ive given up on ever trying to figure it out.

i feel like when you witness your boyfriend or crush saying mean things about you... you know when you're defensive and upset and really hurt but curious about what he has to say? thats how i felt when he was telling erika about how he thinks janie is crazy.

WHO THE HECK IS HE PLAYING???? either way that kid is a basketcase as far as im concerned.

I think we could officially call it Big Brother's House of Nuts at this point. They're all insane. Maybe they should have a meds competition. If you win basket number one, you get anti-psychotics. If you win basket number two, you get anti-depressants. If you win basket number three, Will gets put on Ritalin. Basket number four is a morphine drip for them all.

It is so sad that it is down to the final four and the boys are still playing their showmance game. Sad sad sad. I love Big Brother but I have to say this year has been my least favorite year. This whole lie and deception game is not the game I like. I would rather have an all out honest battle. When the guys play the mind games with the girls it reminds me of predators stalking on the innocent (child).

I have gone back and forth on my feeling of Chill Town. Right now I do not like them very much. The fact that they may have given Erika the Big Brother All Star title is just sickening.

as much as i think the only ones out of the four deserve to be final 2 are Will and janelle.. this would be a good time for the girls to get rid of the guys. if both girls are nominated and one of them wins pov Will will be nominated and the pov person can then vote him out

then it would be the two girls vs boobie and one of those girls would most likely win final HOH and send boobie packing.

of course i am hoping it is erika who goes home and then boobie.

erika makes me want to yak

booger looks like yak

will looks like dan akroyd in the great outdoors

and janelle is losing her mind(not to mention the game)

they all need to go and i want howie to win it instead

At this point, I don't care who wins. I am so disappointed with everyone in the house. Erika and Janelle have ALLOWED themselves to be treated this way. They knew the moment Booger and Will walked into the house that they were liars and couldn't be trusted. But they turned on their "best friends" and have lost the game.

What IDIOTS!! And I do not believe that either one are "innocent", they're just caught up in the belief that all they have to do is bat their eyes and people will just give them things. And when it doesn't happen, I'm suppose to feel sorry for them. Please...

I just can't root for someone who doesn't think for herself. Janelle had the ONE MORE shot to make this game right and she freakin' blew it. I hope they evict both of these "ladies" Tuesday.

I am officially turning in my "Janelle Fan Club" card. And no, I do not support Will or Mike.

I really don't understand all the talk of Will and Boogie "using" these girls. They may or may not truly like the girls, but I don't see the guys twisting the girls arms to be with them. If I remember correctly one of the nights that Boogie and Erika were in bed, Boogie asked her if she was sure because he didn't want to make her look bad on the internet. If that wasn't a big enough clue for Erika I don't think a brick up side her head would have helped either.

Will could have Janelle in bed anytime he wanted too. It's obvious she would give it up to him in a heartbeat. I give Will kudos for not putting Janelle through that.

I'm a benefit of the doubt kind of person, so I'd like to think Janelle knows what she's doing. We didn't see any DR sessions last night from her, so I have no idea what she's really thinking.

Last night she did the best possible thing she could have in that position. She could NOT have put up either of CT and gotten them out. There was no way. Had she put them up she would have completely outed herself and that would have been it. She knew was completely outnumbered. As long as Janie wins POV, then this is the best way things could have played out.

It's pretty clear Janelle's be agains Erika in the finals.

But... this confuses me, say Janelle wins POV, then obviously Erika and Will are on the block. Janelle votes to evict whoever she wants, right? It would be solely her decision?

On the quick draw nominations, Janelle should have put up Will and Mike, then claimed it was sp she could back door Erika or George. Didn't she have an alliance with George? If erika had an ounce of brains, she would have realized immediately upon nominations that Janelle has something with Mike & Will. That being said, Erika should have forced a tie and voted to evict Booger, as George had gone out of his way to keep her in the game. That would have made Janelle chose. Uhhh, I just hate it when people let me down by not thinking... :angry:

Archived