HOH - Week 10

doodeh007

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Boogie winning is the absolute best for Janelle. Now Erika can't (edit: as in must be stopped from) win POV. I would be shocked if Will chose to vote out Janelle over Erika, not cause of the whole flirtmance thing, but because Erika would NEVER take him to the final two.

Guest jordansmom

Either way this should be good. Neither one of these girls should trust CT and should pull themsleves off if given the chance.

nope, janie wont' vote will of. I think she would have considered voting boogie off though.

Erika would win the endurance part of the final HOH & Janie would probably win the second part. If it's between boogie & erika I think she'd win either way.

Yeah, I agree SC. If Erika thinks Janelle is better than Will at endurance and trivia, then maybe she'd want to take Janelle out this week to give herself a better shot at winning HOH next week (?) She HAS to win HOH next week to get to final 2 because Boogie will still take Will over her if he wins HOH and she seems to knows that . . .

. . . so then I wonder if Will will once again throw the comp (?)

I hate to say it but I am a big fan of Chill Town. :) I am facinated by Will and how he has been able to manipulate everyone. If they had listened to James in the first place these two would have been gone. That they have survived until now is just amazing. :lol: That Will has even used the same strategy as he did in season 2 is just unbelieveable. I know that lying and deception is part of the game but I personally cannot condone it. :unsure:

Now I have seen Will tell Boogie that they should keep Janelle, and get rid of Erica. From a strategic standpoint this does not make any sense to me. You just can't tell where these boys are coming from. :unsure:

I think that Boogie cares much more for Erica than he lets on to Will. Or it may have been a pre game plan for all three to keep everyone guessing. I just don't know. I also seen on the feeds where Boogie proposed to Erica. I think it was a "fake" proposal - but was it? :wub:

Will took great pleasure out of making Boogie Sweat it out on the block. ;) Maybe Boogie should return the favor to Will and take a little heat by being nominated. To nominate Janelle and Erica is obvious. Will always says he loves to be nominated. Boogie could just tell Will that he is going to back door Erica, and this just makes an exciting show. If Janelle wins the POV Will will have to go up anyway

Could Boogie and Erica end up being Big Brother's - Rob and Amber???????? Ya just never know. Then again could it all get turned around and we see Will and Janelle at the end. She is just like the energizer bunny and keeps going, and going and going. Will it be Will and Boogie to the End??????? Or will Janelle and Erica finally wise up and turn it around on the guys. I guess we'll just have to wait and see....

Kind of off track but I did just catch a comment when changing feeds that Will said something about "don't mess up my real relationship" he seemed quite serious about it. Though I know that Erin has had her pictures removed from Will's MySpace. And there was specuation that the red marks on Janelles chest could be hickeys??? Could Will and Janelle be more than a showmance???

The question is, will Erika vote will or Janelle off? Will is HER better bet, but janie nominated her tonight.

MAYBE: E. is much more likely to win F3 HoH against CT than against MB and J.

But then again if F3 were E., MB and J., MB as F3 HoH would almost certainly take E. with him to F2.

And since F6, MB has been the ONLY one E. can beat in the jury vote, which I HOPE explains her voting to keep him (but I fear that the actual motive was something less rational.)

I think Will's days of throwing comps are over!

Archived