HOH - Week 10

doodeh007

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

janelle deserves to win the whole game if she makes it to final 2. it will be a tough call if its janelle and Will in final 2 because they both played it hard... Will played mentally and Janelle played physical... its all going to be up to the jury and what they think is better... mental or physical.

This way she stays and doesn't piss them off. George would have gone home anyway.

meh, I'm kind of all talked out from speaking about Janelle and Will over this last week because it's been so boring since Danielle got nominated, but I think Janelle not being affected adversely by Chilltown's manipulations and Janelle strategizing AROUND Chilltown's manipulations are two completely different things. The end result may be the same, but internally they're to different scenarios.

Personally I'm not going to judge anybody for getting played by Chilltown because like I said before in another thread they're not the only ones who have been (like me too for example), but it just really looked like she would have preferred to put up Boogie and only changed her vote because she let Will do her thinking for her because the first words out of her mouth to Will when they went to talk was 'what do I do?'

jmo though . . .

PS Based on the way the competitions have been this season, you would kind of expect Janelle to win the POV this week, but I do have to wonder though whether they're setting Janelle up to take a fall because there's all this controversy surrounding possible favoratism. They made Chilltown look so great tonight and made Janelle look not so great . . . do you think they might possibly give them a chin-up competition or something all of a sudden? :huh:

*sigh* I posted this in another thread, but-----

It didn't MATTER who Janelle put up. As long as Erika won veto, George was going home.

If she put up Will and Boogie , and Erika won veto, she would have taken Boogie off, and George would have gone up and would have been voted out.

If she put up Erika and EITHER Will or Boogie, and Erika won veto, George would have gone up, and would have been voted out.

The only thing that would have changed the out come would have been a different veto winner. Not different nominations.

Did she think of all that in the short time she had to decide? Of course not. But it turned out well for her, because at least now she hasn't pissed off Chilltown.

first words out of her mouth to Will when they went to talk was 'what do I do?'

and someone who says what i do shouldnt win bb allstars :rolleyes: . and btw ericka is the best @ physical comps this year easily

Not sure if you're posting that in response to me Tarman or somebody else like but like I said before in another thread too, just because Janelle is bulletproof because she wins comps does not mean she is not getting played. And it doesn't mean because she is doing well that she is 'using' them back.

If she's always bulletproof due to winning comps, why the heck does she need to worry about 'upsetting' Chilltown? What's she got to be scared of? And what for that matter have they ever done for her?

The converse argument would be to ask whether you think by bending to Will's will, does she think she's helped herself not get voted out if she and Erika are both on the block after POV?

Manipulation, lying, and creative thinking (plotting) aside......the ONLY reason Will and Boogie have made it this far is because they have had someone (each other) who they can 100% completely trust. They put all of their trust in each other and have never let the other one down. NO ONE else has had that.

Having someone to trust in a game based on lies will get you a LONG way, regardless of how well you play.

With that said, I'm disappointed that the leech didn't go home tonight and I think Boogie is too. I tend to say leechie will win HOH tonight. If Janelle got POV, then Erika would HAVE to put up Boogie (because Will will already be up) and Janelle will be the deciding vote. She will vote out Boogie.

Final 3 will be Erika, Will, and Janelle. Thats IF she can get POV.

Lots of ppl keep saying HOH doesnt matter this week but it does if the HOH wins pov say Erica wins HOH nominates Will and Janelle then Erica win POV then boogies votes out Janelle. I hope not but theres a scenario for ya.

If Will is in the final 2 with anyone but Janelle I want him to win

If Janelle is in Final 2 I want her to win regardless of whos with her

If Erica is there I only want her to win over Boogie

And Boogie I just dont want him to win period

Is anyone else as sleepy as me.....waiting for this God forsaken HOH comp? I'll never make it. Forty minutes till it starts and then who knows how long........

I'm having a brain fart......is it Forty or Fourty? I think you drop the U when it is used as a "tenths" place?

Archived