HOH - Week 10

doodeh007

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry...can't tell you that. And here I thought I can finally help someone out with a question. :)

Quote: Why was it a stupid move? What would you have done in her shoes, I think it was the only thing she could have done. Boogie was right nobody could beat Chicken George in the final two.

Yeah, but you could beat him next week to get to final three....now she has tough competition. You did see Will hussle for the POV. He can win if he really tries.

i feel the leech ericka will win hoh. she is clearly better @ comps than janelle imho. i feel she was bsing in all other comps but the last couple of week the leech meant business. plus out of the four i see her as the one who will try the hardest to win.

People always think too early about who they can beat in the finals. It's the best part of Will's strategy though, save himself every week by saying "Hey, I can't win the jury" it's why he won last time and why he'll win last time. You shouldn't be evicting by jury or even caring about the jury until you're in the final four. Before that the best you can do is a nice goodbye message.

Everyone doesn't play for HOH- the outgoing HOH can't compete until the HOH were the final three become the final two.

i think the reason people arent getting an answer is because we really dont know???? typically its not until the last hoh comp that the outgoing hoh gets to play again...but you never know what bb is gonna do.

BB wont do it that would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they are Janelle lovers!!!!! I mean who cant at least like this girl I hated her in S6 but you know what she is a damn damn awesome competitor and is much more likeable this season.

He threw it and acted like he tried to win it. He didn't want to be in that position of taking off Erika and then Mike goes up. This way he doesn't have to face that. When he saw that Erika was going to win it I think he let up and let her take it. He knew George would go.

Archived