Neil Patrick Harris

BadAssJanie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I caught an interesting conversation between Will and Boogie yesterday. Apparently they have a script to dust off and update about two friends who go on a reality show and what happens to them in the years following the show. They kept asking Joe Vance to get the script out and ready for them to work on so they can pitch it quickly when they get out.

I am getting the feeling this Joe Vance is not really a person but a code to someone to do things for them on the outside. They always say it multiple times to make sure what they say is heard by who ever is in the know. What a pair of scammers.

I was SO disappointed to see that NPH is gay. When I saw him on the live show talking about how beautiful Janelle is, I thought, "How great would it be if Janelle and NPH ended up together." Oh well, another shattered dream!

I think his buying Janie panties is his way of saying, "I want to see her in them." It is nice to see that "Stars" watch the same shows we do! LOL

PS. I just checked online and he has not "Come out" yet but there are plenty of rumors to go around so, lean whichever way you want for your post. Mine does not make sense if he is Gay, so I say straight, lol.

anyone can be gay now a days....u just cant judge by looks or by the way people act....after Karamo on the real world anyone could be gay.

He was the only man I've ever seen that I was absolutely shocked and actually a little skeptical. BUT..... interesting tidbit, my husband and I saw an episode of Elimidate with Karamo not too long ago and the interesting part is that it was with women, not men. :huh:

my husband and I saw an episode of Elimidate with Karamo not too long ago and the interesting part is that it was with women, not men

Thats weird!!! Because about a month ago I saw him on "Next" the MTV show and it was with all guys and he nexted one of the guys because the guy was in to both women and men...

Archived