Saturday, August 26th

CeCiMom

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CG should never EVER be allowed to take a bath in the BB house. he should only be allowed to take a shower. arrrgggggg how old is he that he has to make splashing noise the entire time he is take a bath! :angry:

bigbrosister

I don't think that there are that many people left in the house to worry about the target thing. In less then a week there will only be 4 people left in the house. I think Janelle will be one of them.

oh wait guys, i just remembered the double eviction thing going on this week. so it's really hard for us to plan out what will happen. i wonder when the second eviction will happen though...that same day (thurs)? or a few days later like what happened when cg was hoh.

hahaha @ 'BB: GEORGE STOP THAT'

or maybe geo was secretly jerking :o . jk.

i want to go to cbs on sept 12, the last day and either be in the audience (yeah right) or be somewhere where we can see them and cheer them out, maybe outside, to take pics as they pass by or get autographs. i live in the los angeles area.

is anyone else planning on doing this?

marty are you going?

bbfreak, i know that i should but i have to work that day and i dont get off until four, plus the commute would take atleast an hour and a half. i think they tape early in the day rather than the evening.

that would rule though. even if i didn't see anyone, i'd like to see someone and yay or boo them. jk i wouldn't boo them. unless it was the nerd heard. jk i wouldn't.

hehe fizz @ throwing eggs!

you should take a plane down here, rent a hotel, go home the next day. i'll throw eggs with you!

in fact i wish those of you that live far away could do that. it would be a morty's bb fan party. we would all be fighting w/ each other in person. uvpnolimits and all. :lol:

LOL... It would be great if someone from Morty's actually went on the final day.

I'd love to hear all the gory details ;)

Come on .... somebody get off your butt and go for it :excl:

pleaaaaaasssseeee

Archived