Saturday, August 26th

CeCiMom

I think if she puts Will up her and MB will be done. That will force CT to stay with Dani and take out Erika and CG. Either way it is win/win for CT.

Erika isnt capable of making good decisions....please somebody get her out of the house so we can stop talking about her. BB needs to give her a years worth of food for her Christmas gift :lol:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janelle and Dani were talking about James. Janie said that James needed to relax he was always playing the game 24/7. Danielle agreed and said you need to get away from the game and have fun.

*note I think Dani is playing this game 24/7 even when she is pretending to play and have fun.

From the live feed update...

She goes into the kitchen and tells the others you will never guess what just happened. I walked in on Boogie. Will says he doesn't want to know. Janelle says "Whacking it?" Dani confirms. Says she is going to HOH to use the bathroom.

You think Boogie would lock the bathroom door. lol

To cindy: Janie and Will and Boogie are working together. They all want Danielle out. They want to get Erika to put her up if one someone comes off the block.

LOD is dead and buried.

I think if she puts Will up her and MB will be done. That will force CT to stay with Dani and take out Erika and CG. Either way it is win/win for CT.

I think MB wants Will out just doesn't want to be the one to do it. Gawd I'm so anxious and confused! :unsure:

I NEED TO KNOW WHO WON VETO!

I think MB is lost without the Dr in the house. He has done everything Will has told him to do so far. U know MB and Erika actually make a good couple. UUHHHHGGGGG so disgusting. They are both just riding along doing what others tell them to do and neither deserve to win. I cannot stand players that come in the house just to ride along and act like they are so smart and deserving of the money. GO BACK TO WORK IN THE REAL WORLD PLEASE!!!!

cindyannie, i agree with you that erica won't put up dani. assuming the veto isn't won, or assuming cg wins it, i don't think boogie will vote to keep janie because erika would kill him. dani or cg wouldn't vote to keep janie either and will might tell them he feels obligated to give her a sympathy vote. it would be two against one. not enough for her to stay in the house. i hope she can though. i really only watch it for her, since she's last of the sov. i'll still watch the show and the feeds, but not as often. please janie, win the veto girl.

If Dani wins it she might take off Chicken George forcing Erika to put up Will. They Janie will get voted out. (Don't think that will happen)

And Dani will you shut up about the game. She talks about it 24/7. Will just keeps going uh huh uh huh.

i dont have a good feeling about pov and janie. i have this gut feeling that janie won't get pov and that dani will get it. i had a gut feeling that erika would get hoh this time around and i was right! so weird.

as for dani talking non stop game, it gets on will's nerves too. he's said she gets all nervous and obsessive about it. he has no idea that she wants him out after janie's out.

Dani and Erika want either Will or Janie out, but I have to say if Dani takes off CG then Erika should question this. Makes since though if they want to make sure Janie goes home. Putting up Will is not going to set very well though I can tell you that much. CT better get ready to start playing the game. Janie got plenty of rest so lets just hope she wins POV. PLEASE BB ANGELS WATCH OVER OUR JANIE DOLL TONIGHT AND GRANT HER POV

Archived