Saturday, August 26th

CeCiMom

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SORRY! COULDN'T HELP MYSELF

Anyways I forgot how the double live evictions went last season. Did they have an HoH competition and PoV in the hour, or one competition to determine the nominees? Someone please respond.

P.S.

THE WINNER OF POV IS (TO BE CONTINUED)

A couple of days ago, I mentioned that I needed some sedatives for the upcoming week because I was worried about Jannelle's possible eviction. The general mood, at that time, seemed to be that Jannelle was safe. I don't have the live feeds, so I obviously don't know everything that is going on, but my gut feeling says that Jannelle might be done. I REALLY hope that I am wrong. I hope that just this once that I have to eat my words (and I will be happy doing so!)

ive got my computer set and ready to scream out who won POV...im just sitting hear listening to this God awful music while doing some homework... I blame BB if I make a bad grade on this assignment!!! At least the sound of the fish tank was soothing!!!

I dont want to sound like a weirdo but when I'm sitting at my computer desk waiting for the feeds to come back on (and listening to that music) and when I hear the music stop I get butterflies in my stomache and start feeling sick as i click over to see who is wearing the POV necklace... I may be just a complete freak, anyone else like that or similar to that?? If not, I'll just go sit over there in the corner by myself...

I think the only way Janelle is staying is if she wins veto herself. No one is going to use it because Erika doesn't want to put up Dani. If it does get used I think she will put up Will and George will go home.

Well if noms stay the same CT said they would save Janie but they flip flop alot so I won't believe any dribble that comes out of their mouths.......I have a bad feeling for Janie though

I am having trouble staying awake. I have a little couch next to the computer. I have been laying down half asleep listening to the awful music. I am snuggling with my dachshund. I miss the fish tank also.

I wish chilltown would do one thing they say they are going to but they never do. I hope they save Janelle because I want her in the game but I just can't see how they would justify that move to Erika and Dani. So they would lose both of them if chilltown was to take Janelle off and vote out CG and I guess it would be trouble for them if Dani won HOH.

Quit with the bad feelings!!! We only need positive ones right now!!!

I wish chilltown would do one thing they say they are going to but they never do. I hope they save Janelle because I want her in the game but I just can't see how they would justify that move to Erika and Dani. So they would lose both of them if chilltown was to take Janelle off and vote out CG and I guess it would be trouble for them if Dani won HOH.

But how mad could Dani and Erika get?? Neither one of them wanted to go to the final 2 with George because they thought they couldnt beat him. And it would be 3-1 in the HOH comp and Dani can only win something if someone else hands it to her on a silver plater!! Who knows!!! If Janie doesn't win POV my finger nails will be GONE by Thursday!!!

I dont want to sound like a weirdo but when I'm sitting at my computer desk waiting for the feeds to come back on (and listening to that music) and when I hear the music stop I get butterflies in my stomache and start feeling sick as i click over to see who is wearing the POV necklace... I may be just a complete freak, anyone else like that or similar to that?? If not, I'll just go sit over there in the corner by myself...

I feel the samewa...then I tell myself its just a game

Just trying to break the tension by teasing you all with the final outcome :D .

We should make this more interesting. The first person who confirms the winner of PoV will win a row of 10 smiling emoticons. This is how five in a row look :D:D:D:D:D . If you want to see 10, be the first to confirm.

Archived