Saturday, August 26th

CeCiMom

i've read quite a bit of speculation that its going to be the morphomatic, because that one was done at night and usually they have already played veto by this time

if i were erika, yes i would be ready for danielle to just go away or at least fall asleep......but of course i am not erika and she perhaps enjoys listening to the same stuff being said fifty ways

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erica would be smart to keep Dani in the game, Dani wants Will not Boogie and not Erica. Dani wins next HOH the great floater is safe, CT wins HOH next week they want Dani, Ericka safe again, CG is in a semi alliance with Erica she is safe. Why help CT save Janie when Janie could go after her? No Janie next week and she is back to floating.

you cant outplay a leech. when she is through with boogie he will cry :lol:

As much as we "dislike" Erika, the thought of Studio 54 Boogie crying, makes me want to squeel like a little kid!

I would pay to see that :lol:

Erica would be smart to keep Dani in the game, Dani wants Will not Boogie and not Erica. Dani wins next HOH the great floater is safe, CT wins HOH next week they want Dani, Ericka safe again, CG is in a semi alliance with Erica she is safe. Why help CT save Janie when Janie could go after her? No Janie next week and she is back to floating.

Nightmare :angry:

I thought if the noms remain the same they are voting out Janelle? Otherwise they expose themselves to Dani completely and lose her. But if Janelle takes herself off they will nominate Will and evict George.

The only way Janelle is not going home is if she wins veto.

Dani and Erika discussed today how much Will needs to go. Dani told Erika she is going to take out Will on her next hoh. She told ERika she was safe. This is why Erika will not get rid of Dani. She just promised her a vote and she knows Will will throw her out soon.

Im about 90% sure that if the noms stay the same then Chicken George will be leaving... now after veto if they change...thats a different story!!

I agree Marty that would be a sweet final two...the biggest liar against the strongest competitor, it would be interesting!

CT is going to keep Janelle even if she doesn't get saved from the Veto. If CG wins Veto then Dani will go up and CT will tell her they are keeping her when they are really going to vote her out. Same thing will happen if Janie takes herself off, Dani will go. This next HOH will put up Erika and CG and Erika will prob go because CG cannot win a HOH contest anyway and CT knows that so they will ensure that he goes the next week. And Waaaallllaaaaaa! The final 3 are who CT said it would be......CT and Janie! These guys really know how to play BB.....well, shall I say WILL & Janie know how to play ;)

Guest StarBaby

Is anybody else watching Erika lose her damn mind on the feeds. She is alone in HOH talking to herself, and now to a bear! She says she has to win Veto, so the noms can stay the same. She doesn't want to be forced to put up Dani, and says she will put up Will.

Archived