Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets not 4get boogie is a part of an investment group...he is not the sole mind behind his restaurants....

Im sorry, but the way someone behaves on the show is the way they are in real life, in reality tv the contestants are always talking about how they are edited negatively, but that was you, & you behaved like an a$$hole.

the ho's cant be pimp no more. every pimp knows once your ho's stray and disrespect you lost them forever. his dumbass logic makes no sense. janelle knows she can beat ericka in finals so no one aint taking his ass

the ho's cant be pimp no more. every pimp knows once your ho's stray and disrespect you lost them forever. his dumbass logic makes no sense. janelle knows she can beat ericka in finals so no one aint taking his ass

Ok, I admit that was funny...

:lol:

he pick the wrong ho in choosing to showmance ericka. she never was falling for him it was all apart of her leeching master plan. diane would have been the better ho to show mance. that girl is loyal as hell.

I mean, how does he figure that one of them HAS to take him to the Final 2? Whoever wins HOH has decide out of the remaining 2 who will be evicted, there are 2 losers and 1 winner, hello!

Mike was just so mad at being outwitted at his own stupid game that he couldn't think of anything better to do. Oh well, sorry for ya!

These "hoposts" are hysterical. :D

Quote: Mike was just so mad at being outwitted at his own stupid game that he couldn't think of anything better to do. Oh well, sorry for ya!

He should think about using the shack to relieve some of that stress that is weighing heavy on his headband head.

mike broke a golden pimp rule

never confide with your ho about pimp business

he did and ericka use pimp business to help convince janelle

Well Erika needs Mike to win the show. I think if she takes him to F2, she will win. Mike is a scumbag and the house knows it. The thing is she promised Janelle. She can't win against Janelle, so what is she gonna do? She did skunk Danielle, so if I was Janelle, I would play my butt off for HoH.

I can't wait to see what strategy Mike uses for the rest of the week. I hope he goes and tries to continue the showmance and makes himself look like the loser he is.

This was almost worth having to watch Boogie act like ... well, himself! He's so ready to lose it, I wish Jani would tell him what a 'class act' he's being & he'd flip right over the edge. There's nothing I love more than watching people get what's coming to 'em, especially when they dish it out, but can't take it. I think his new plan is to prevent the completion of the HOH comp by staying in the DR forever. This should be a great night for Boggie haters.

Susan.

She skunked Danielle because the boys got in her head.

I believe Erika will take Janelle because there ain't nothing worse than a strong woman who knows she's been played. Except when she has the company of another stronger woman who also knows she's been played.

Can't wait till Boobie gets out of the DR!

Archived