Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At Will's non-recommendation (which of course I must do the opposite), just as he is the evil doctor, Booger is the:

Unhygenic Restaurateur

Ironically enough, there are several posts that have documented Booger's bypassing critical moment hand-washing. Too bad it's not as catchy as the evil doctor. :P

I can't believe he just said when people find out about his desperate maturating it's going to lead to great "street cred"!!?? How could something any 12-year old boy does lead to him think it makes him look so cool?

1)Boogie is VERY unattractive both physically & in personality

2)Will is Batman and Boogie will ALWAYS be a Robin in life.

3)I have strong doubts Boogie's ever had a very serious relationship(see #1) thus jealous of anyone capable of having one.Especially his Batman.

The above 3 statements are the most correct statements I have ever seen posted here. PERFECT analogy.

(I have to say this)........Mike has Janellousy...lol

I agree Mike does seem jealous of Janelle. I was thinking it might be over Will spending time with her, but then I remembered how Mike and Jase would spend hours just going on and on about Janelle saying very nasty things about her.

Mike alreday hated Janelle before they got in there. For some reason he believes she is scum but I think Mike has issues about women in general. So with Will clearly liking her or appearing to like her, he isn't happy with it. He's acting like a jealous schoolgirl angry with any attention or time Will gives her. Funny thing is it's always Will suggesting they spend time together it's never Janelle. So that's got to piss him off too. I think he feels left out. Kind of scary.

Try to remember that while they are on camera 24/7 and know it, they may sometimes forget they are on, and just talk to the other people (especially someone who is a friend, like Will is to Boogie) like they were somewhere outside the BB house. And keep in mind that they are not "at the office" where decorum and tame speech apply... where terms like "bitch" and "piece of shit" are thrown WILLy-nilly.

Imagine you're on the golf course behind two middle-aged men - a restauranteur and a doctor. You overhear the doctor say to his buddy, "So what do you and the wife have planned after this?" Does the buddy answer "a little afternoon delight" or "I'm going to eat her box"???

I can see a younger man or an older beer-bellied lowlife saying the latter, but not a couple of educated thirty-somethings. Since Booger is 36 and a business owner, I'm especially interested to hear what some of the professional, white collar, executive men over 35 years old who may be posting here have to say.

In another I post I claimed that Bogger was too good for Erika...I totally take that back. I think Erika is a Godess compared to him.

Erika may talk a little smack here and there but I can understnd that b/c it is a game. But atleast she dosn't say nasty things about people the way Boggie does.

I find it VERY ironic that Bogger thinks he is better then Janie. He is just jealous b/c a girl like Janie would never give him the time of day.

I still think Bogger like all the other hg have good and bad in them, but of all the bad qualities a person can have I think Jealousy is by far the worst! (IMO)

bbcanfan: Everything you said!!!!!

Neither one of them are very highly educated and both make their money off alcoholic high rollers, but Janey was raised on a different side of the tracks from Mike. She had the Leave It to Beaver midwestern suburban white-picket fence upbringing while Booger was raised more like Grace under Pressure or Roseanne (without Dan).

Booger's ugly and gets thru this game the way he got his business startup funds - leaching onto more successful people to fund his enterprises.

Janie's gorgeous and, like in the game, creates her own opportunities in life instead of relying on others to make it happen for her.

fizzle: Tell your husband those are my thoughts exactly!

From a business standpoint, if I was partners with Boogie, I would have my doubts on a business relationship with him.

If Bogger was smart at all... he would have made nice with Janie. Whether he likes it or not Janie is America's choice. She has fans of evey race, religion, sex, income level- or any other socio-economic distinction. So why would a business man not take advantage of that?

I have a good friend who owns a trendy resturant here in a very POSH area in Toronto (CAN) and he loves Janie on BB and said he would hire her in a second, because her looks, popularity and personality would be great for business!

Also Boggie acts like trash which can't be good for his reputation nor the reputation of his partners. I would defintly judge a person badly for being in business with him or even being friends with him. (That's actually one of things I don't like about Will)

(edited: When I meant take advantage I just meant be in her good graces, b/c after she watches the show and reads the feeds she will hate him and i'm sure she knows a lot of ppl in his line of work)

I know plenty of wealthy restaurant/ bar owners that who are disrespectful to women, minorities and anyone NOT in their circle of "friends". I also have to admit that when I'm with certain people, talk gets crude. This is by no means an excuse for Booger's words or actions. Iwould just hate for someone to accuse me of hip-hopocricy.

Booger is from the streets and to him, ladies are nothing but b*tches & hos...word

lol! I can't stop with this Bogger stuff.

But I also find it very very funny that Will had to get him on the show. Will told the producers he won't do the show without Boggie.

Janelle (Who Bogger thinks he is better then), killed him and most others in votes.

Janelle was probably AC AND producers pick!!!

He is soo jelous of her!

Francis 3- I guess it just depends on who your friends are. I too know many wealthy resturant owners (who might not be the most "gentalmeny" (sp?)) BUT they don't act the way Bogger does.

Classy people dont talk like that- money obiously dosen't buy true class.

I think Boogie is jealous of the Will and Janie show. He thought it would be the Boogie and Will show, with Boogie using his secret trump card--Erika--to go to the finals and dump Will. He thought he would show the world that he could beat Will in the game. Instead, he's shown everyone that he acts like a spoiled two year old when he isn't getting attention. His showmance with Erika is WAY overshadowed by the Janelle/Will showmance, and Boogie knows it. Once again, he has been bested by Will; if not in the game in the finals, then in public opinion of which guy is more charming, more intelligent, more amusing, etc.

Boogie is the guy who wants to hang out with the coolest guy in school because he thinks it will make him equal to the coolest guy in school. However, all it does is point out the differnences between Boogie and the coolest guy in school. If he had some qualities that Will doesn't have, like being completely genuine or caring or honest, then maybe he could sort of be on Will's level, but in a different way. But Boogie just doesn't have anything that Will doesn't have, and everything he DOES have, Will has more of and does better. Including his showmance. And that's with Will in a relationship outside the house! Imagine if Will and Janie went into the house single!

Mike showed his desperation for attention during his year's show finale, when he asked Christa to marry him, completely as a gimmick. He's someone with a very fragile ego, who can't stand the attention being diverted from him for one second. It's sad, really.

Did you know?

Mike was the first person to ever win the Head of Household

Mike was the first person to propose at a Reality show finale

Mike was the first person to ever win the Coup d'Etat.

Mike was a contestant on the first episode of Street Smarts.

Mike was the first male to ever be evicted from the Big Brother house all the people in season 1 were banished

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Malin

Archived