HOH - Week 8 (Spoiler)

samg

We KNOW E.'s nom's, don't we: I have no doubt she'll put up J. and G..

So assuming that's true, for each HG, what will s/he do if s/he wins PoV, and, if necessary, who will E. replace the saved nominee with?

My thoughts:

If E. wins PoV: noms left unchanged (G. would be evicted.)

If J. wins PoV: takes herself off, E. puts up D. (D. would be evicted)

(W. would be the SURPRISE replacement by E.)

If G. wins PoV: takes himself off, E. puts up D. (D. is evicted.)

If W wins PoV: takes off J., E. puts up D. (D. is evicted.)

If MB wins PoV: this tells a lot: he does either what E. would do or what W. would do, and that will show where his real alliance lies.

Agree? Diasgree?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i disagree, i think erika know just as much as danielle that mike and will need to spilt up--last people who were from the same season. I think If Janelle or George get off, Will would go on the block which would secure the other person to leave(George or Janelle)

Erica won't nominate Dani, before or after the POV.

And she obviously holds her agreement with CG seriously. So I am guessing she will nom Will and Janelle.

If one of them wins POV????????

Hmmm, I don't see her going against her bed mate Boogie, so maybe then it would be CG.

Oh, and don't forget that TWO people leave next week Thursday.

WILL aint going on the block. ericka a leech and putting WILL up will just kill her gameplay.

I honestly think it's hard to tell what Erika will do with her nominations untill she talks to Boogie and Will in her HOH and then Danielle, and I think she will take Danielle's word more serious and consider it more. Erika was smart by having a vote against James and then he was evicted--Danielle doesn't have anyone 100% with her anymore, so Erika can try and be that person.

how the hell can you have a pawn so late in the game :lol: . only a leech could think of something like this

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. She has to nominate 2 people first. She was talking to George like he was one of them, but that he was safe. Janelle could go up. Danielle could go up. and even Will. Boogie is probably safe this week.

Assuming that George and Janelle get put up, and the nominations stay the same, Will and Boogie were just telling Janelle that she had the votes to stay even if she doesn't win POV. Even with just 6 people in the house, there are just so many variables in voting and POV and replacement nominations that it boggles my mind.{My mind boggles easily}. Best to take one step at a time, starting with nominations.

She just told Dani that CG and Janie are going up. If one comes off, then Will goes up. But they said Janie will go. Of course, that's what she told Dani. But CG seemed to be in the know of the plan. They all seem dead-set on still getting Janie out of there, not getting that there is a much bigger threat in the game. This is still unbelievable!

If Janelle wins it she is replaced by Will

If George wins it he is replaced by Will

If Erika wins no change

If Will wins no change

If Mike wins no change

If Dani wins no change

Janelle would go in every case if no change, if Will is up he would go

Ther's really NOT that much to consider: once we know the FINAL 2 nom's, two votes saves someone.

If neither of CT is on the block, both will vote to save J. over anyone else, and they'll save G. over D.

If one of CT IS on the block at vote-time, if J. has PoV he's safe, if G. has PoV he's evicted.

Cindyannie: I think CT will KEEP J. in the game until D. is gone so they can fight each other.

Erika's actually very good at keeping her cards close to the vest or chest or whatever the saying is (I think?) I'm not sure who she would rather see go if she had her way out of Will or Janelle (not that she'd necessarily have the votes to get her way or whether she even has a preference). Is it possible Janelle is Plan B and Will is the prime target? If that's the case Erika may throw it and let Janelle take herself off if Janelle reassures her she will vote out Will?

I don't know . . . Erika doesn't get much respect around here but I think she very smart and very good at what she does (float). With Will gone then the 3 women can target the remaining men like the did in her original season - might that be her plan?

Yes, I agree Erika is a wig on a mop stick, and yes, I agree Danielle is amazingly emotional resilient, and yes, I absolutely agree I feel extremely uncomfortable relying on Booger for any kind of vote.

I'm not looking forward to this weekend, although all indicators show Will still being true...

We'll see! ;)

Hmmm - I suck at the vote counting . . . I think you're right Samg :)

And is this right - if Janelle wins POV and Will goes up then George goes home, right? (Janelle and Boogie vote for George to go, Danielle votes for Will to go) . . . well that's not such a great idea after all is, it? :huh: Then Will and Janelle will both still be in the house and after her possibly even more than Danielle who can't win a thing to save her life.

Erika apparently thinks like a wig on a mop stick too ;)

I knew this was the week for Janelle NOT to win HOH.As for next week,it should prove to be interesting. We all must remain sober and not to blink for next weeks Thursday's show :lol:

I wouldn't be shocked if post-veto George and Janelle are the nominees that Chilltown would have a little wednesday night chat with Erika talking about how Janelle would go for Danielle and how they'd all be safe, etc. and flipping the voes.

danielle is who i think goes this week

Archived