Saturday August 19th

Mendes56

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J needs to stop whining. She should have gone up to see B's room as he has always gone up to see hers, multiple times. She's going to get kicked out if she does not pull out of this pity party. She still has people pulling for her but I don't think W will let this go on for too long without finally giving up on her.

It almost looked like George is hitting on Janie, saying things happen for a reason, you've just got to trust it, I would have loved to have been with you from the beginning. Janie better watch where she sleeps tonight :lol:

ericka the leech on amber alert :(

I was thinking...... maybe some of anger Howie showed when he left was his discovery that he was lied to by CT. I think he was frustrated because he was leaving Janelle in the house and he would not be there to protect her anymore.

lol......I can't wait to see how this plays out. Everyone thinks getting rid of Janelle is going to make them winners......they are too dumb to see that Will and Boogie are playing them ALL. They can't think past teh next eviction to see that one of THEM is going to be NEXT once Janelle is gone.

They may laugh now, but we'll all be laughing later.......when they follow Janelle out the door.

There is only ONE thing worse than getting evicted......and thats having to show your face at the sequester house the following week after you sent someone home......lol

Go ahead.....send Janelle home......someone has to go....but it will be awesome when they show the sequester house and Marci and Jani waiting to "see who is coming next"...lol. Then in walks Erika or Dani......lmao. Talk about the walk of shame......lmao!!!

J needs to stop whining. She should have gone up to see B's room as he has always gone up to see hers, multiple times. She's going to get kicked out if she does not pull out of this pity party. She still has people pulling for her but I don't think W will let this go on for too long without finally giving up on her.

That's a perfect example of Janelle doing stuff that unintentionally antagonizes people . . . she doesn't seem to realize that the entire house has had to fake interest in her room THREE times already . . .

I am wondering the same thing as James... who is the woman and what has she done with BB6 Janie??? She is laying there all helpless, little girl voice, thinking she has a fever, threatening suicide. I really think she just want attention from Will. Its called learned helplessness.

James is comforting Janelle, of all things. To me, James thrives on anger/confrontation. There was this moment a few minutes ago when Janelle said to James, "I'm done...you do it." He seemed at that point...I don't know...almost human and defeated. If he's not battling Janelle, then what is his purpose?

Okay, I'm sure it's off base. He's totally in love with Janelle and hates himself for it and her for showing absolutelly no reciprocation in feelings. Okay, I'm a romance writer at heart. :P

Really, cynically, he wants the details from Janelle of every conversation she's had with Will and George - he wants to know if his deception has been outed.

Just last week James said he would dance on Janelle's grave. bla bla bla

He knows Janie is the next one leaving and he wants her vote in the jury. He knows she will be with Howie and Marcellas and he thinks she can control their voting.

James is cold. He has no heart.

We'll see how she pulls out of it with a little visit from the love Dr. Will. Maybe he'll wear those black knee-high socks and the RWB headband. That's enough to cheer anyone up.

Plus, she knows or has a huge inclination of the extent of James' betrayals. How would you like James sharing your couch?

I really wonder what is going on with her. It isn't just the eviction. She already knew James wasn't as tight with their alliance as they wanted him to be. It could be because she wants Will (my favorite guess) and he's not there for her or she thinks the guys are prefering other women to her or she's seeing George taking Howie's place as her personal cheerleader. That last thought would be enough to drive me to suicide.

Now she's in the green room with the girls hugging her while she cries. A half naked will comes in and invites them all to the HoH for a good cry. Janelle says she doesn't feel well and wants to go to sleep in the green room. Everyone genuinely sympathetic.

It's kind of like watching a lamb being comforted by a pack of hungry wolves . . . notice how nobody's pointing out to her that she's queen of the comps or encouraging her to bone up for the POV. And it doesn't look like Mr. Confidence (aka Will) has much patience for depression - he's all but calling her crazy. Gad, yes I would be bawling my eyes out too in that situation . . . :(

PS omg She's asking people to vote her out because she wants to leave :o

PS omg She's asking people to vote her out because she wants to leave

That is the smartest thing she can do. They will keep her to "torment" her.....lol and she will end up staying longer. In her weakest moment she may just be making the strongest move!!!

Archived