Saturday August 19th

Mendes56

Do they have POV comps that are just the two head to head. With the others in the mix it is all against Janie. I hope it is a comp that can't be sabotaged.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, you might be right about James being the target and I hope you are. BUT, the thing is, James is such a flip flopper/unstable game player, he could possibly be the only one who would now truly align with Janelle. Well, maybe George would, but I don't know what good that would do her. I just know George really respects her as a player.

No way will they let America pick who gets the veto. We haven't had one of those put the candy all in one basket comps or a timed morphomatic yet. Who knows what it will be but I seriously doubt it will be one where everybody can gang up if Janelle is nominated.

Did anyone just hear Mike tell Dani he had producers watching him like crazy about talking about coup and he just admitted he slipped up and told someone then we get flames. So he did tell someone but they are hiding it. Guess Janelle isn't the only one who gets favours?

I don't think BB is really favoring Boogie by keeping his Coup slipup quiet... it might have more to do with the Coup being the big twist and them not wanting to have to invalidate it or whatever. Ya know?

Cindyanne I heard Boogie say that he slipped up & told someone. He said they had special vidoe & sound people following him around after he won it & the producers are going to announce it Thursday. It really isn't a big deal since the coup power ends Thursday & Boogie is HoH. As Boogie was giving more details as to what happened they kept FoTHing us so I didn't get more.

You know, Gingersnaps, the more I read your inserts, the better I like you! Is that baiting?

I don't think Boogie and Will trust James or Dani and want to break them up and think they can control Dani more than James. Someone needs to wise up and after they get Jani out they need to go after Will and Boogie. You know they will go to final 2 together and that would be awfull. I would like to see Dani George Erika and James team up against CT and get at least one of them out and then see James and Dani take it to the end.

That's a good concept, but the jury has to vote for someone at the end and there would be no one...JMO

Well if Will and Boogs are threatened by the Dani/James alliance wouldnt it be better to try and keep Janelle in the game. From what I read and see Will has good influence over Janelle (now) and she's a good competitor so it would be in his best interest to keep her-side with her (for now) and start picking the others off. In other words - he could use her to get rid of his threats.

If this should happen, in the end; I hope Janelle knows they are using her and then starts a strategy to turn the "using" on them.

You know what would make good TV???? If they decided Boogie violated the rules and evicted HIM on Sunday night? Maybe THAT'S why they're not doing anything about it yet?? Maybe they're waiting to use it against him on live TV. :P:P

Now you talkin "Good TV"!!!! He really spelled it all out to Dani this morning and now he's telling Will.

talk about riding coat tails, that's what will and boogie have done with janelle in many ways. yeah they've won some things for themselves like prizes and the coup, but it was never in the best interest of anyone else but themselves. unfortunately for janie, she trusted them and did what they want and now...

BOOGIE HAS THE NERVE TO ASK WILL IF HE ACTUALLY TRUSTS HER? HELLO??

boogie needs to go. he and will are the biggest users in the house , along with leechy erika. i hope the three of them don't win. i need an underdog to win like janie or cg.

If Boogie is still trusting Will to look out for his best interest then he is " Having the wool pulled over his eyes",being fed a "Spool of lies", and listening to a "Wolf in sheeps clothing" Come on Boogie get aa spine and some glasses and look at what's right in front of you. Will wants to keep Jani because he thinks he can beat her in the final 2 with the jury he has hand picked and turned against her and fed a bunch of crap to.

Boogie and Will had an interesting conversation with Janelle about the coup this morning. Will had told Boogie that Janelle told him she overheard James and Danielle talking about putting WillBoogie up to make him use the power. Boogie was skeptical.

When Janelle was in the HoH this morning for a meeting, Boogie asked her about the others going after WillBoogie. He asked her who directly told her that and Janelle first says Erica and George mentioned it, then a bit later she said that Danielle also mentioned it to her. Then we got Foth.

Now either Boogie knows Will is embellishing the truth or Janelle is. Because when in the last few days would Danielle have confided her plans to Janelle. It doesn't make sense.

Archived