Saturday August 19th

Mendes56

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reality is stranger then fiction - we are in bizarro upside down world:

Janelle is insisting on everyone voting her out and letting Will know she will throw every competition.

Will strangely seems excited about her insistence, talking about some master plan to save her.

(I want to don't want to believe it.)

The big difference is that I believe Janelle. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

dani and will and boogie have way too much power in the house right now. if ppl were smart, they'd try to get one of them out. i think they should go after dani, but james and erika wouldn't agree to that. janie isn't a threat anymore really if you think about. what power does she have right now? all she's got now is the veto to win. but who knows if she will even get to compete for it, or if she will even try. i cant blame janie for feeling apathy, i would too. atleast she'll get several thousand dollars if she goes to sequester soon.

or you mean you think the rest of the house are sadistic and are enjoying watching her misery?

Have you seen how the house is treating her and has from the beginning? They laugh when she loses her only chance at staying and Devil-Danielle and Erika are talking behind her back, nothing new there. They are extremely sadistic and I seriously see their future being affected by how they are acting now.

Janelle was the target from the start and they have HATED her for it. There is rarely good reason to HATE someone yet they HATED her before even going into the game and that says alot about them.

So, in conclusion, yes they are sadistic.

Boy Bones, I don't think we're watching the same show. They don't appear sadistic to me at all. This is a game, they are competitors, they all want the advantage and they all (including Janelle) have talked about each other behind their backs. I seriously doubt if this show will negatively impact their future, overly invested fans notwithstanding.

Quote: "I was thinking...... maybe some of anger Howie showed when he left was his discovery that he was lied to by CT. I think he was frustrated because he was leaving Janelle in the house and he would not be there to protect her anymore."

Did Howie have the same face as when they showed on tv the scene when Janelle and Erika went in the showers with Will and Boogs. Howie definitely looked perplexed and left out of the loop at that time.

Never thought I would be saying this....poor Howie - he got played the worst so far this season.

well, since janelle never showed this side of her last season or this season up till now.... i say let the girl cry!

it would be different if we had spend the whole summer watching her have a pity party and cry all the time.. but this is a first for her... so let her have her time to be depressed.

Wow! Guys! Nothng has changed. The tables have been turned and now it's someones elses turn to be on the skids. The SOV lorded over the floaters and CT the first few weeks. Some were a little more classy in their victory than others, now the SOV is busted and the floaters and CT are lording over their victory.

Human nature. Underdogs win! Each HG has their strengths and weaknesses - and boy are we seeing some different personality points now. Any chance Jani is still "playin'" - with her weeping-girlish behavior? Sure, why not? Maybe with Howies ousting (Yeah!!), she decided to use an Ericka "ploy" - cry your way to finals. It might not endure her fans, but if she gets to the end, so what. She wins!

Will is still by far the more intellegent player. You may not like his plan, but damn...they are still looking to him to sooth fears and add air to egos....because he's such a good guy! hahahaha

With the exception of George - I'm still stunned by his move - no one is innocent of general nasty behavior.

Boogie and Dani are up in the back yard talking a lot of game play. She agrees that Boogie should put up Janelle and James. They think James will win the Veto and they will put up Chicken George.

It seems like Dani is never on anyones radar except the SOV that is now no more. She is just so smug and so in control of everyones game play. ugggg

Dani keeps reminding Boogie that Jani is good at competitions.

Boogie keeps saying she Janie HAS to go

Dani and Boogie agree that if they are in the jury and James is in the finals they will call James out to the jurors. They will tell them about James being in the LOD.

Is Dani really throwing James under the proverbial BB bus right now?! I can't believe that... she's gotta just be going along with what Boogie's saying so CT don't realize just how tight she and James are, right??

Boogie must be feeling a little too comfortable with his HoH and Coup, 'cause he's giving away waaay too much info to Dani. Is he forgetting that the LOD is actually two alliances of two working together, and it's actually CT vs. Dani/James? I think I've been giving Boogie too much credit... this is so stupid to be telling Dani they're almost done with James!!

Dani will toss James when she thinks the time is right. And this may be Mike telling her the time is now. I was wondering if Will was genuine when he told Janelle he wants her to stay til final 4 and get rid of Erika, George and James before her. Who knows. Sadly I think Mike is going to win this.

He said he's putting up Janelle and James and if veto is used George

Good then he is as stupid as I thought. This way, Janelle can compete for Veto, which would make her exempt from the coup de tat!!! :P

His last chance to use it would be these nominations, so IF Janelle is actually the target, he may be screwing himself. I just hope Janelle gets her fire back and QUICK. It would be the best "PB" in history if she came through this and ended up in the final 2.

I think the smartest thing Boogie can do is nominate Erika as a pawn (because she won't get mad) & Janelle (because she is whining to go home, everybody wants her to be nom, & what can she really do to them being an alliance of one). Then if Janelle gets the veto he can backdoor James.

Archived