HOH - Week 7 (Part 2)

CeCiMom

interesting i say cg and janelle

I think he'll nominate James and ??? (Janelle, unless Will talks him out of it.)

Danielle told Will that he should have Boogie put up Janelle and James, and if Janelle gets off, then put up CG and CG would go home. James does not know that she told will this.

Will said you never know what Boogie might do.

Boogie should nom Dani and Janelle and let the 2 "queens" battle it out.

Dep

I love your idea of Boogie putting up Dani and Janelle , Depeche !! It would be awesome to see ! Dani likes to think she is a strong competitor, but honestly everything has been thrown to her, from erika throwing HoH to the guys throwing POV,so I would love to see her reaction when Janie kicks her butt !!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I don't like Janie....if James and Janie goes up, I would love to see CG win POV take off Janie.

Boogie would have to replace her with either Dani or Erika....most likely Dani. Then please let Dani and Janie wake up and see the true alliance is Mike,Will and Ericka. If James goes....Dani and Janie need to mend fences and take CG along. Dani and Janie have a great chance of winning HOH next week and they can send one of CT packing. If Janie wants to get even with someone get even with the people who have been playing you.

James and Janie nomed

Dani likes to think she is a strong competitor, but honestly everything has been thrown to her

Actually I dont think she ever said she was a strong competitor. Actually i have heard her say several times she is not that good at comps

Archived