Is it just me?

Sharonda99

Janelle, Kaysar and Howie are the real alliance. James was never really one of them to the three. You only have to look at the people Janelle wanted CT to keep safe the week she put Diane on the block. She told Will she wanted to keep herself, Kaysar, Howie and Marcellas safe.

She admitted that James didn't matter to her. I don't blame James (even if he is a whiner sometimes :rolleyes: ) for not sticking with them, he knows where he stands and I think he knew that and made other alliances. They all did it. So to say one group is worse than the other I just don't see it.

I see what Danielle means about the numbers and at least she didn't backdoor Janelle and she told Kaysar to play for the Veto because he needed to step up and play the game.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try for the million!!!

Try $500,000 not even a million...and you are right we are as bad on this board..Thanks for opening my eyes because I am sick of trying to Defend Dani to everyone they are going to believe what they want to believe and that is just that ....no open mindedness..At least I did admit that Janelle was a good player also..This is just not worth it spent too much on this site already..I will read updates...but the rest is just tooo tiring..

Thank you to whoever said that quote...

Hold on there Sparklet! I also think Dani has done a good job of holding on and staying in. Not to worry....if (yes, big if) CT sticks with her; Ericka doesn't weaken and CG sees that Kay out is another chance for him to stay in... Kay may go home.

I don't see them as poor looser or poor sports... I think they have been the power for 4.5 weeks and suddenly they are targets. Maybe they forgot what it was like from last season and this will be their wake-up call....

i think kayser howie and janelle have a reason to be upset this week. Everyone is treating th em like shit just because diane left. And they may appear to be sore losers because they are getting put up this week but i think the anger is just from peoplelike Marci, erika, james and danielle. because they were so hurt when diane left! o biig woppy non of them were even in alliance with her and she was after janelle so janelle did make a good move. Id Diane had been HOH that week she would have gone after janie and no one would have pouted about that! And the reason james was so upset is because he wanted Diane in the game for the future. Same thing happen last year, james was working with ivett last year and thats what broke the SOV's up. and this year he says hes not apart of the SOV's because he was looking to work with diane. James just needs to stay with One alliance and just be happy if some one goes that isnt in that alliance!!

But ya know...what comes around goes around. Granted Kay was more gentleman...but the other two (James doesn't count - he wasn't really in the SOV except as a "leaker") were pretty harsh and rude themselves - to everyone. So don't put it out there if ya can't take it when it comes back at ya.

EVERYbody whines.

EVERYbody complains.

EVERYbody thinks SOMETHING is unfair.

EVERYBody is paranoid.

EVERYBody is stressed out.

EVERYbody things the OTHER guy is shady.

Welcome to Big Brother. B)

i think it comes down to who can fake it the best. obviously janelle, kaysar, and howie arent very good at acting like they like someone when really they dont. if i was in the house i wouldnt even look at someone like danielle or james.. or Marcellas (yack)

from day one the floaters were all up the sov's butts acting friendly, then talking crap about them behind their back, planning their exit from the house. tell you what... i think they all deserve a shot at acting if they could be that 2faced and not be found out about.

:D

The SOV are just as bad as anyone else. People want to slam Dani, Erika and Marci for slamming the SOV but conveniently ignore that the SOV have been holing up together since the nominations trashing Erika, Dani and Marci just as bad. They are poor sports. They targeted the floaters for 4 weeks and are shocked by being nominated? Give me a f'in break, they think their shit doesn't stink and I for one am glad they are getting their comeuppance this week.

I'm sorry but the SOV are trash talking but it didn't start until this week, once again the competition got a jump on them in that area.

Well yeah, because they are on the block. :rolleyes: I think that's the point of this thread, they are poor sports who can dish it out but they can't take it.

They are no more sore losers then the floaters are sore winners. I dont recall the Sovs having sleepovers and talking constant cheyat about the others to the extent that the floaters are. Are they mad? Rightfully so. What they are mad about is that she is backdooring Kaysar when she put James and Janelle up to compete. At the nomination ceremony she said she wanted them to compete. They did and James lost so James should rightfully go according to her speech...but she wants Kaysar out now because she is a backdooring, backstabbing liar who was lucky Janelle saved her the first week.

I don't think anyone in there can take it. Everyone who was nominated has lost their cool - Jase (throwing things), Diane (calling Janie the c-word and more), Erika (trash talking as well ...) and now the SOVs. It's natural, It's the game. It's neither right or wrong - and too easy to judge cuz we're out here and they are cooped up in there.

Yep, Sassy - good observation. Think about the level of stress, matched with the level of boredom. I think the rationalizations fueled by anger is just the common way to get the competitive spirit going. I would think it may be easy, as we've seen by all the sleeping, to fall into the "I don't care funk". Their trash talking keeps their spirits in the game.

We may understand...not that I'll stop commenting on liking/disliking their "bad" behaviour. ;)

Yep, Sassy - good observation. Think about the level of stress, matched with the level of boredom. I think the rationalizations fueled by anger is just the common way to get the competitive spirit going. I would think it may be easy, as we've seen by all the sleeping, to fall into the "I don't care funk". Their trash talking keeps their spirits in the game.

We may understand...not that I'll stop commenting on liking/disliking their "bad" behaviour.

We'll see if you're as forgiving when its the SOV being trashed. Will you extend the same courtesy to Dani, Marci and Erika? :lol:

I don't see the word forgiving anywhere in my post, LOL - I explicitly say that I won't "stop commenting on liking/disliking their "bad" behaviour."

I may understand, but I can't promise that will lead to being "courteous". :blink:

Of course, I'd never excuse the unexcusable, but eye of the beholder and all that. I'm not sure of your affiliations, but does "Hello Kettle?" apply?

Anyways, it's part of the game rooting for who you like. Don't give me a hard time for that! :P

BTW, I'd love it if Will won, too, so I can't be totally hopeless...

Archived