Is it just me?

Sharonda99

Orionvierling,

You know listing more ways the AH (Absurd Herd) have played dirty to you would simply be a waste of my time.

I personally can see where other people are and/or have played a good game and say "good job" but you simply seem to HATE the SOV, so what would be the point of continuing to argue with you? You can't admit that they are good players and that just because you don't like them, you feel a need to bash them.

I can assure you, that you will not find a post on these forums where I am just plan insulting people to make myself feel better. Can you say the same?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweetpea 1994,

So what? Erica was a pawn and the SOV did everything within their power to make sure she was safe just as they said they would do! I NEVER said they weren't going after floaters just that they weren't going after E, M and D as they felt these people were with them!

Oh and Erica told Kaysar that she wouldn't vote against him, but oh my guess what she is planning on doing? Kaysar doesn't have a right to be mad about that when he protected her?

no matter what anyone in the house says jani did the right thing by getting another floater out because the floaters have the most #'s in the house. The only way the sov's went wrong was by not winning hoh next week (dumb a$$ howie for not hanging on, & kaysar for giving up). They just better make sure the win this week.

BTW, why is everyone so concerned with getting out marci...yes he is a whinning lil girl, but is he really a threat to anyone??

nobody ever said they werent going after diane.

Tracey said they werent going after Danielle, Marcellas, or Erika. those three were safe in the eyes of the sov.

not that it really matters, sooner or later everyone has to go. :o

James is always at the center of the controversy. He is ALWAYS the instigator of the trash talk.

If Dani says something logical, James will reroute her in another Janie hate rant.

He does the same thing with the SOV's.

James has a severe inferiority complex and has absolutely no respect for women, so he gets off on watching the cat fights.

Remember, he started the rumor that Janie wants all the women out and that is what got Dani riled up, not anything else.

James continually feeds the fire and he knows America hates him...so he told us to f**k off....

I think somewhere in his delusional brain, he thinks we'll admire his cunningness. He is so a Will-wannabe...THAT he will NEVER be.

Archived