Is it just me?

Sharonda99

James was the first one to start throwing out names, i.e., the b-word, followed by Dani, and then Jani.

JAMES is the one who ALWAYS instigates the shit talking. He did in Season 6 and he's doing it now. He's by far the most hateful houseguest.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! I log off for a few hours, and come back to a ton of responses!

Oh, please, when Jase was screaming and throwing things, that doesn't count? They all do it. Some people want to call them out b/c this is the first time this year they're acting like this, and it's b/c they are on the block. How are they sore loser if they're upset that someone from their group is going home? Everyone's like that. So what's the difference?

I didn't say no one else was over the top in their reaction to being nominated. I said that everyone gets vengeful in the house, but the sov seem to take it one step further. Don't get me wrong, Jase's reaction was just crazy, and very much for tv, but like someone else said, the sov take this high and mightly attitude IMO.

Another question...why does Kaysar think he has CG, Marci and Erika's vote? Didn't he rag on these people too? Now he needs their vote to stay...that's just ironic. BUT that is the nature of the game, and "it is what it is".

So maybe the sov aren't poor losers per say, but they are extremely vocal in their disapproval, how's that :lol:

James was the first one to start throwing out names, i.e., the b-word, followed by Dani, and then Jani.

JAMES is the one who ALWAYS instigates the shit talking. He did in Season 6 and he's doing it now. He's by far the most hateful houseguest.

Another SOV fan tactic, blame it on someone else. Well they did it first. :rolleyes: I have seen Janelle call Erika a bitch/parasite/piece of furniture. Why you ask? Because Erika had the audacity to join up with Marci, Dani and Cg and target the SOV after 4 weeks of the SOV targeting the floaters. Hell, I guess Erika should have bowed down and kissed Janelle's feet for the opportunity to be on the block.

janelle did include james in her deal with chilltown, she wanted to keep five people safe. that included her alliance, and marcellas. marcellas turned traitor, when she was seeking protection from him. also, janelle would have never put up james, even as a pawn.

janelle has been the most loyal of that alliance, she has said even if james betrayed them, that she would vote for james at the end.

kaysar is the one that said not to listen to james, on several occassions he is too paranoid.

i like kaysar, but janelle is getting unfairly blamed in for things that he has done in the house, she never did.

janelle's whole plan is to try to get as many of her, and her alliance to the end, and that includes james. if janelle/james where the last of the bb6 alliance, janelle would take james to the final 2, over everyone else, including marcellas, that is the a large part of the reason, marcellas is so upset.

james has been trying to make a janelle target since week 1.

"Another question...why does Kaysar think he has CG, Marci and Erika's vote? Didn't he rag on these people too? Now he needs their vote to stay...that's just ironic. BUT that is the nature of the game, and "it is what it is"."

you could take out kaysar's name & put james in and it'd still reign true.

" have seen Janelle call Erika a bitch/parasite/piece of furniture. "

I thought james wrote the furniture thing in his blog

Janelle has always been a poor sport. Last year and this year. I love how Kaysar trashes Erika's inability to answer questions when he himself can't answer to his own nominations week 2 (other than "stirring up the house", which is a giant cop out).

Why is someone a sore loser if they don't enjoy being on the block? I think there are lies, pouting, gloating, backstabbing on all sides. It comes down to the fact it is a game and people want to win the game. I don't see not faking a smile every two seconds while you're on the block as poor sportsmanship. Overall, I've seen Janelle and Kaysar interacting with the houseguests just as before - maybe a little more now that they can't seek solace in the HOH room whenever they want. The big difference is that Marci and Erika aren't running up to the HOH room every five minutes to kiss the Sovs' butts.

What is comes down to for me is the fact that James went into the house with the plan to backstab his alliance. He sickens me - especially when Kaysar is so concerned about ALL of his alliance that he doesn't want to have to decide between saving Janie or James. My only comfort is knowing that James will overplay - as usual - and will not make it to the final two.

At this point, I say GO Chilltown and Janie!

Oh - and Sweetpea - I see you haven't stopped putting the Sov down for any reason at any opportunity. Some things never change. :P

good thing james went in wanting to backstab the sea suck..he is their first man out. Yup, cant wait to watch the Legion of Doorknobs going out the door starting next week. As for James, he'll be the first one everyone throws under the bus once danielle, marcellas, and erika are gone. The idiot prolonged his exit for maybe 3 weeks.

"don't be so judgemental..she could have put howie up...or even marcellous"

I have to agree, what Jennifer did last year was so much worse.

I am a sov fan but Danielle was the one to make sure George got a pass to eat so I don't really believe she is without compassion.

Spikesluv

Oh - and Sweetpea - I see you haven't stopped putting the Sov down for any reason at any opportunity. Some things never change.

Everything I have said about them was the truth. They are acting like spoiled children because the floaters targeted them. What exactly did they expect them to do? Oh that's right, they think the floaters should have just rolled over and allowed the SOV to keep picking them off one by one. It's good to see that you haven't stopped defending/excusing everything the SOV do. As you said, somethings never change. :P

I don't think anybody in that house isn't a sore loser, to be honest. They're all sore winners too (Bye bye Bitches! - remember that?).

I'm sure most would be less of a sore loser/winner outside of the house where they could actually get away from the people they lost/won to.

Now I have not read the whole thread here so if this was already mentioned I apologize. BUT

Has anyone considered that K, J and H feel they have more right be upset because M, E and D were being protected by the SOV4. And then the very first time one of them gets power they stab them in the back? (Dani was protected by James, Kaysar protected Erica and Janelle was protecting Marci.)

Personally I would be VERY pissed. These people act like they are so smart, yet none of them seem to remember how hard Janie and Howie fought last year after Kaysar was giving the boot. If Kaysar goes home on Thursday, I'd be willing to bet the Janie and Howie will be ready to play just as dirty as D, M and E! I really hope they can manage to keep Kaysar, because karma biting James in his big ole lying butt would be hilarious!!! :lol::lol::lol: But if not I say go Janie and Howie kick them all where it counts!! B)

"Everything I have said about them was the truth. They are acting like spoiled children because the floaters targeted them. What exactly did they expect them to do? Oh that's right, they think the floaters should have just rolled over and allowed the SOV to keep picking them off one by one. It's good to see that you haven't stopped defending/excusing everything the SOV do. As you said, somethings never change. "

Sweetpea,

I am so tired of reading your replies in this thread!! You act like the Absurd Herd have some reason to be proud of themselves when they have won one HOH out of five and they are stabbing the people who protected them in the back!

Dani was put on the block the first week because of her OWN big mouth, then she sought protection with James. Marci was protected early on by Janie and Erica was only put on the block as a pawn and was protected by Kaysar. YET everyone of them having been talking smack about the SOV since the start of the game and their comments are just getting uglier and uglier as the game goes on. As well, James was the first to pull out a knife when he got pissed at Janie taking out one of his alternate alliance people. He was the first to really start the MAJOR personal attacks. And YES the SOV are now talking smack about the AH too, BUT that did not start until they realized how they were being stabbed in the back by the people they were protecting!

You can complain all you like but the SOV were not playing a mean game until they started being attacked by those that they trusted. Erica said it herself "We were supposed to just float by....I don't wanna do any work!" (To which Marci agreed!) Yeah those are the type of players I want to support! NOT!!!!!!!!!!

nobody is perfect in the bb house. just like nobody is perfect here on these boards. people will like and dislike certain people.

whats the problem with that?

"Everything I have said about them was the truth" ~ quote sweatpea

ummm thats only your truth. thats how you want to see them. others here dont see it that way. so that is just your opinion. <_<

Orionvierling,

Putting someone out of the house is not playing dirty. But oh let's see James starting a smear campaign against Janie because she got rid of one his alternate alliance people is dirty. OH and the way Marci is talking about Janie when she is supposed to be "his girl" that is pretty dang ugly. AND lets not forget Erica talking ugly about Kaysar when he constantly stuck up for her, that's dirty play too!

Would you like me to list some more? ;)

Sweetpea 1994,

They weren't going after D, M or E though as the SOV felt these people were with them!

I simply restate this:

Erica said it herself "We were supposed to just float by....I don't wanna do any work!" (To which Marci agreed!) Yeah those are the type of players I want to support! NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Archived