Kaysar - Evicted Week 5

CeCiMom

His fists are balled up and he is ready to strike her at any moment. If it weren't for the actions of the heroic Beau, we could have had a bad assault on our hands, and none of us want that. Let's just hope we can get Kaysar out the door peacefully Thursday before he does anybody else any harm.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"His fists are balled up and he is ready to strike her at any moment. If it weren't for the actions of the heroic Beau, we could have had a bad assault on our hands, and none of us want that. Let's just hope we can get Kaysar out the door peacefully Thursday before he does anybody else any harm."

rotfl

do you honestly think that if kaysar wanted to hit ivette that BEAU could have stopped him?

Explain to me, who has Kaysar harmed?

We aren't in the house- you cannot manipulate the truth that is right in front of my eyes.

The only thing I don't like about Kaysar going up is listening to them saying he was backdoored.....he wasn't.

They knew from the get go that if either Janie or James won veto another SOV was going up. Kaysar didn't play for Veto because he assumed if he won took off Janie, Howie would go up and then James would be pissed because he took sides. Dani telling Howie she wouldn't put him up, didn't mean much to Kaysar since he heard the same thing last year.

The SOV need to quit whinning, the floaters were suppose to sit around and be picked off one by one?

Kaysar did play a game this year, he was trying to slide under the radar, he wasn't the first target on the SOV it was Janie, and I think Howie would of been next. The reason Kaysar is taking Janie place and not Howie is Dani thinks she made a deal with him. Howie never took the deal he fell on his own.

Quote fizzle: you would think that shockalot would have taken that stupid picture with him when he left

I agree fizzle and now we have shocklite using all that old tired material because he is too pathetic to find his own weak material.

Orionvierling,

Maybe you and Carvin just want to do anything you can to smear K, H and J! Hum, maybe that's it?

I can give kudos to anyone who has worked in this game (i.e. Danielle and Will) even though I may not want them to win the game, yet you and Carvin have a special hate/dislike of the SOV maybe cause they actually play the game instead of riding on someone's else coattails? Trust me, had Kaysar wanted to hit Ivette Beau would not have stopped him. You also seem to forget what a major BIOCTH Ivette was being at the time and why Kaysar had every right to be mad at what she was saying!

Tracey,

its not the sov's that they are hating so much. its the people HERE that like the sovs that they hate. notice how all the comments they post are towards the posters here and not really about bb at all. they bait you by talking bad about the SOVs but the reality is, they just want to take a stab at everyones opinions here.

:) just ignore them... or play TAG YOUR IT like i do.

Okay....this is what I rememeber from early on threads....

Carvin never watched the show last season...this was stated on his own admittance.

Carvin frequently questioned Shockie Boy about what happened that day. Of course we all know that Carvin just loves to fuel the fire when it comes to this subject. He likes to see people get worked up about it ---his posts regarding the Kaysar/Ivette/Beau the heroine, Ooops I mean Hero incident just stirs the pot.

Eh, I wouldn't call Carvin a bigot....there are far more biggoted comments made by other posters on this board, but no one seems to mind them.

Quoting Trackey 79

"Orionvierling,

Maybe you and Carvin just want to do anything you can to smear K, H and J! Hum, maybe that's it?

I can give kudos to anyone who has worked in this game (i.e. Danielle and Will) even though I may not want them to win the game, yet you and Carvin have a special hate/dislike of the SOV maybe cause they actually play the game instead of riding on someone's else coattails? Trust me, had Kaysar wanted to hit Ivette Beau would not have stopped him. You also seem to forget what a major BIOCTH Ivette was being at the time and why Kaysar had every right to be mad at what she was saying!"

So it is ok to smear other players of the game right? I see and have seen plenty of smears towards The Friendship, Will, Boogie, James, and the rest but I guess that is ok since they are not part of the Sov. How typically hypocritical. Trust me....Kaysar wanted to hit Ivette. I saw it. Just because he did not do it does not mean he did not threaten with his manner to do so. Calling Carvin a bigot because pointed it out is just stupid. Attack me all you want. I am used to it because I do not worship K,H, and J(as you put it). Ok everyone start calling names now. You know you are going to.

Orionvierling,

I have never called names on this board and assure you I will not start now.

I never said it was okay to smear other players, BUT I will say that J, H, and K were not doing that until they started being attacked by others (mostly the people they thought they could somewhat trust I might add.) This game did not turn ugly when Diane left it turned ugly when James and Dani decided to climb on a high horse that they have no right to be on!

You don't KNOW what Kaysar wanted to do, you are NOT him. I saw the whole thing too (live) and I was never so pompous to ASSUME, as you have, that I knew exactly what any of them were thinking at the time.

I did not call Carvin a bigot but his own statements prove he has such tendencies "Kaysar is going home. Hopefully all the way to Baghdad, Tikrit, Mosul or Falluja...makes no difference to me." Bigotry is defined as the display of prejudice or intolerance. Carvin's little comment about Kaysar going "all the way back to Baghdad...." screams bigotry!

I do not "worship" any players of the game and I have surely never attacked you but if it makes you feel better to climb on that high horse with Dani and James go right ahead!

But who would correct them when they are being so pompous, lol? :D

I have no problem w/ them sticking up for the side they are rooting for, but I do get upset when they make such personal attacks on the players (Especially Carvin's prejudice comments) and I will continue to defend or debate with them when I feel a need. I don't agree with how some are playing this game but you won't find posts from me acting prejudice or just down right ugly because of it.

But where's the fun in that? I come to a message board to read opinions other than my own. If I wanted a bunch of people to just sit there and quietly agree w/ me I'd go to the 'Happy Friends that Always Agree and Get Along all the while Hugging and Braiding Each Others Hair' board. And after spending a minute there, I'd climb into the tub in a hotel room and slit my wrists.

Archived