Kaysar - Evicted Week 5

CeCiMom

CarckersMartini,

Not sure if you were posting to me or cktb2793 but wanted to say I agree with you (well other than the slitting my wrist part, lol!!!) I don't want or expect everyone to agree with me (life would be pretty dang boring if not for all the diversity we have) but I just don't see a need to make it personal or ugly!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally value other ppls opions even if the differ from mine. I love S6...but I think its so much fun going back and forth with ppl that dont like them and getting into debate about it. HOWEVER...this board should not be a HATE borad. You can "bash" players and state your opion without bring in race, religon, sexual prefrence into it. There is NO fun in that.

I hear a lot of ppl saying they hate this HG or that HG, however there are certian ppl you that post, that you just get a really bad vibe from, ppl who have no tolerence.

Kaysar is a great player and an all-star this season...he ranks highly in almost any poll I have ever seen. There is a reason people like him BUT hate him or love him....don't make snide comments about his faith!

Quote: "Also does anyone recall Carvin's post about "kaysar and the 42 Virgins....". I'm sorry but that was an anti-Islamic statement and VERY offensive!"

Islamic men don't find it offensive at all. This is what they believe in - if they should do something they deem right then they get 42 (count them folks) virgins when they die.

Now, of course no one knows for sure if Kaysar believes in this stuff, but I'm sure he would be pleased to have at least one virgin when he is in his mortal state. :)

"You can "bash" players and state your opion without bring in race, religon, sexual prefrence into it. There is NO fun in that. "

Agreed.

I don't really like Kaysar, other than to look at. I think he's naive and boring as sin. Why does he always believe that people are being honest with him just because they say they are?

Quote: "Islamic men don't find it offensive at all. This is what they believe in - if they should do something they deem right then they get 42 (count them folks) virgins when they die."

Ah...I'm sorry but that is a cultural thing NOT a religous. There is obviously a lot more to it but since this not a reglion forum I wont bother explaining.

Also Islamic men do find it offensive : i.e my boyfriend, father, brother and ALL of my friends...all found this to be offensive and a sterotype. I actully studied reglion as my minor and can say for sure that there are a lot of Muslim men that would find it offensive.

Since this is about Kaysar...i go back to that: From what you see do really think that Kaysar is that old fahion? He seems like a modern, intellegent, proud to be AMERICAN-IRAQI Man.

I'm posting this ONLY TO BAIT Wash & CM...

Burns%20St.jpg

I couldn't really get the pony tail do behave, so it's more of a mullet...but I wouldn't kick'em out of bed for eating crackers...

oh...wait...yes, I would :P

You people owe me big time for making this thread, about an uninteresting man, interesting. You're welcome.

LOL no we owe you big time for showing us how an ignorant doorknob from New Mexico still exists in this day and age. Thank God you live in New Mexico, where nobody else actually values your stupid opinions.

Quote: "Also Islamic men do find it offensive : i.e my boyfriend, father, brother and ALL of my friends...all found this to be offensive and a sterotype. I actully studied reglion as my minor and can say for sure that there are a lot of Muslim men that would find it offensive."

Unfortunately, it became offensive to islamic people when this little virgin "fact" of islamic men became known to the public after the WTC incident in 2001.

Either way, I am not bashing on Kaysar because, I think he is more modern (and heck who really knows this for sure - his family looks like they follow the culture intensely) and he appears to be a nice guy...a little naive and a horrendous game player, but a nice guy just the same.

Hmmm..."72 virgins" - this ups the ante I guess. :)

Last year Kaysar was KING!! Sadly, he is merely a prince this season...

Prince%20St.jpg

Hmmm...

With all of this talk of Kaysar leaving, he can always become a reality TV whore and go on Canadian Idol...

CanadaRd.jpg

Happy Birthday Kaysar!!! I hope you don't get voted out on your birthday. :( And don't forget to kick James A$$ when you see him next.

WUTUP KAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSER :lol::P

Happy Birthday Kaysar!!!

Hope you don't get booted on your birthday!!

Wishing things would get turned around and you are saved....

and what a day to do it!!

Gooooooooo Kaysar!!!

(((Birthday Hugs To Ya)))

Archived